OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of y’all hate listening to Andre Ware as much as I do? He’s such a spare as a color guy. 25% of the time he just leaves blank air with no commentary, another 25% of the time he just chuckles. Sometimes he occasionally has something worth saying.
I haven't really paid him any mind but this seems to be the consensus on him via social media lol

I haven't really paid him any mind but this seems to be the consensus on him via social media lol
To be fair, I’ve also always hated him as a color guy since he’s never (fairly) let go of this :lol:

DEEF9D65-55A6-42C8-A012-0808714CF448.jpeg

Weirdly enough, Ware went to Dickason HS, which has become a mini-pipeline for high-level A&M recruits.

It’s crazy how much position coaches with local ties can swing the tide in certain regions and get schools back in the game. Much like David Beaty did for us during the Sumlin years, getting us back in on DFW skill position players.

Last edited:
How many QBs start for 5 years at the same school for the same coach? DTR has to be an anomaly right? It's like both he and Chip refused to recognize it wasn't working and their stubbornness is finally bearing fruit.

How many QBs start for 5 years at the same school for the same coach? DTR has to be an anomaly right? It's like both he and Chip refused to recognize it wasn't working and their stubbornness is finally bearing fruit.
Any bets Haynes King (aka Baeynes King) is still named the starter the next 2-3 years if Jimbo isn’t forced to hire an OC?

Bet is obviously voided if the idiots win out and we get an OC in the offseason.

Wait... what happened? I stepped away to get a drink came back and I see 40. UCLA wasn't even at midfield :lol:

That throw was nuts by Penix. They're getting blown out but somehow he's still sort of impressing?

That throw was nuts by Penix. They're getting blown out but somehow he's still sort of impressing?
I have to erase like two ads before responding, but I would 100% take Penix ahead of Max Johnson. And I really like Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom