OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if i told you that this whole time, Chris' secret stuff was just kool-aid
cp3-stuff-top.jpg

I saw CP3 has lost the last 12 playoff games he's played in with Foster reffing, but Foster is also the ref the league sends in when they need a road team to win a game. Something's got to give tonight. Bucks definitely winning.

Not sure why people keep saying CPS is 0-12 with Foster as ref. I did a quick google search and found this…..

F7B1ABB4-5A9F-4C67-81D7-86AD6DC4B782.jpeg

This was game 2 against the Clippers. Still 1-11 against Foster but oh well.

Bucks in 6

From the Giannis interview he said only the Bucks and Mavs were courting him. Pretty sure he said he thought he was gonna be a Mav.

Believe it was the Hawks and Mavs that were high on Giannis. Mavs were saving up money for free agency, and the Hawks couldn't get high enough in the draft.

Oops yea I think you’re right. I think it was Don Nelson that said he’ll be the best player or something like that, that’s why I thought of Mavs. Hawks were the ones going after him hard.

I would've been sick if Cuban managed to pair up Yannis and Luka :lol::sick::smh:

Pretty sure Don Riley was gearing up to make a run for him too if he hadn't re-signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom