OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk career:

21 PPG, 8 RPG, 2 APG
14x All-star
12x All-NBA
1x MVP
1x Champion
1x FMVP

Garnett career:

18 PPG, 10 RPG, 4 APG
15x All-Star
9x All-NBA
12x All-Defense
1x MVP
1x Champion
1x ASG MVP
1x DPOY

Giannis at age 26 (if the Bucks close out the series):

21 PPG, 9 RPG, 5 APG
5x All-Star
5x All-NBA
4x All-Defense
1x ASG MVP
1x Most Improved
1x DPOY
2x MVP
1x Champion
1x Finals MVP

Is it really that crazy?
If he closes out this series and never plays another basketball game in the NBA again, is he better than Dirk? Garnett?

-foe

Ain't brahs, good season, see you guys in the fall. I'm out...
tenor.gif

As soon as I saw what RJ asked, I shook my head.

You would think someone who had to deal with comparisons to a HOFer (Vince) would have had a more nuanced question ready.

"Devin, with Kobe being the icon that he was, do you ever find yourself having to justify that yes, he mentored you but that you also had to put in hard work on your own to get to where you are right now?".

Or if you wanted to throw him a softball:

"Devin, with Kobe's passing, how difficult is it to balance giving him the appropriate credit in helping your game to blossom vs wanting to give some credit to your Dad, a former NBA player, as well as your coaches and even yourself for the hard work you've put in to becoming the player you are today?"

RJ's actual question:

"How are you feeling about these kind of Kobe comparisons that you're starting to get where you know, you see the numbers and you see your performances, how do you kind of feel about that?" :rolleyes

Just a clumsily asked question to me.

Book should've hit him with the "next question". :lol:
these tv guys really are so damn goofy man i hate it

bucks winning 4 straight after being down 0-2 would be a good comeback for that time they were up 2-0 to kamichael jordan and lost 4 straight :lol:

Giannis winning tonight and getting Finals MVP will be the best scenario for Ben's trade value so...GO BUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom