OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

C854A9FD-779A-44C5-A789-2FF3A9ACBBC0.gif
B0437631-2552-46A6-A82D-643FFC335CF1.gif

Already started seeing the if Giannis wins, does he surpass Dirk, KG etc etc :lol: . it's gonna be a long summer man

the way narratives switch these days are insane.

Wild that the NBA has done this. Perception alone.

Scott Foster, Tony Brothers etc shouldn’t have these games man. There are a lot more honest/talented and tenured refs that deserve these shots. Them guys gotta go. This STILL hasn’t been explained/explored etc.

Wild

74EF3F1F-D468-4C6E-8836-2F90DA37BB57.png

4CAF98F1-11DE-41DC-945B-7173A7926D0C.png

Scott Foster, Tony Brothers etc shouldn’t have these games man. There are a lot more honest/talented and tenured refs that deserve these shots. Them guys gotta go. This STILL hasn’t been explained/explored etc.

Wild

the nba knows the casual fan doesn’t care about it

Already started seeing the if Giannis wins, does he surpass Dirk, KG etc etc :lol: . it's gonna be a long summer man

I mentioned it the offseason thread, he'll have a case to be a top 5 PF ever (peak not longevity obviously) already if they finish this off tonight.

I feel like Bill Kennedy gotta be up there just because of how he announces reviews and stuff, be having me rolling sometimes.

I feel like the NBA the one sport you can actually name most of the refs.

I shouldn't be able to think of Tony Brothers instantly. I shouldn't be able to remember when Zac Zarba was a fresh faced official years back. But then you kinda realize that's NBA marketing at its best....it literally pushes individuals at every single facet of the game.

I'm surprised they don't start telling us feel good stories about the towel boys and concession stand workers.

Make no mistake, it's definitely concerning to me. Just... what're ya gonna do?

-foe

Broadly idk but this game it's as simple as saying "Scott, we know you're an impartial ref, that's why you're still here. And we know you value your reputation and the reputation of the game so for that reason we cannot have you here".

If he contests that then he has to go.

Broadly idk but this game it's as simple as saying "Scott, we know you're an impartial ref, that's why you're still here. And we know you value your reputation and the reputation of the game so for that reason we cannot have you here".

If he contests that then he has to go.
Agreed. You telling him or am I? I can go right after lunch, first thing.

Not trying to be a smart***, but see my point? The league can do what you said, but as far as you and I are concerned, what are ya gonna do? *shrug*

-foe

Dirk career:

21 PPG, 8 RPG, 2 APG
14x All-star
12x All-NBA
1x MVP
1x Champion
1x FMVP

Garnett career:

18 PPG, 10 RPG, 4 APG
15x All-Star
9x All-NBA
12x All-Defense
1x MVP
1x Champion
1x ASG MVP
1x DPOY

Giannis at age 26 (if the Bucks close out the series):

21 PPG, 9 RPG, 5 APG
5x All-Star
5x All-NBA
4x All-Defense
1x ASG MVP
1x Most Improved
1x DPOY
2x MVP
1x Champion
1x Finals MVP

Is it really that crazy?

Dirk career:

21 PPG, 8 RPG, 2 APG
14x All-star
12x All-NBA
1x MVP
1x Champion
1x FMVP

Garnett career:

18 PPG, 10 RPG, 4 APG
15x All-Star
9x All-NBA
12x All-Defense
1x MVP
1x Champion
1x ASG MVP
1x DPOY

Giannis at age 26 (if the Bucks close out the series):

21 PPG, 9 RPG, 5 APG
5x All-Star
5x All-NBA
4x All-Defense
1x ASG MVP
1x Most Improved
1x DPOY
2x MVP
1x Champion
1x Finals MVP

Is it really that crazy?

They will say everything is easier in this era. Going to be hard to run out of excuses to discredit the god soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom