OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight is a prime example of why.

Yeah, Doc been silly lucky for his tenure. He was an also-ran for years...had everyone's boy T-Mac in Orlando and nothing but a disappointment...inherited a Boston team that made the playoffs as a low seed with a strong rookie/decent veteran presence the season before and they get the 3 seed his first season and lose 1st round...it was apparent the vets were the reason for progression. Then he gets KG and Ray and I guess he's a good coach now? They probably should've won 2...regardless...he got high profile jobs ever since and all based on that super teams' season's, yet his teams under perform every single year...almost always falls short of even a Finals appearance.

He has the coaching career that Nate McMillan deserved.

Last edited:
Lmao this post sucks so much I don’t even know where to start.

You don't know where to start because Brick-Layer's fans have a tendency to be unable to address the facts, because they don't know the facts.

The media/internet-narrative of what Brick-Layer did on the big stage doesn't determine what Brick-Layer did on the big stage.

Your heart's desire regarding what Brick-Layer did on the big stage doesn't determine what Brick-Layer did on the big stage.

What Brick-Layer actually did on the basketball court on the big stage is what determines what Brick-Layer did on the big stage.

Brick-Layer will score 15 points on 36% shooting, be outplayed by Austin Croshere, be the fifth-best player in the Finals... and get a free ring out of it. But somehow Paul George's shot-making ability is "WayOff" ?

Brick-Layer will shoot like hot garbage in every Finals except one, the one where David Stern gave the Lakers a free pass to the Finals and the Lakers played arguably the worst team to make the Finals this millenium, but walk away with free rings.

If the NBA Finals start tomorrow, Reggie Miller and Latrell Sprewell are going to give you the same production as Brick-Layer. They just didn't have the same cheat codes.

You don't know where to start because Brick-Layer's fans have a tendency to be unable to address the facts, because they don't know the facts.

The media/internet-narrative of what Brick-Layer did on the big stage doesn't determine what Brick-Layer did on the big stage.

Your heart's desire regarding what Brick-Layer did on the big stage doesn't determine what Brick-Layer did on the big stage.

What Brick-Layer actually did on the basketball court on the big stage is what determines what Brick-Layer did on the big stage.

Brick-Layer will score 15 points on 36% shooting, be outplayed by Austin Croshere, be the fifth-best player in the Finals... and get a free ring out of it. But somehow Paul George's shot-making ability is "WayOff" ?

Brick-Layer will shoot like hot garbage in every Finals except one, the one where David Stern gave the Lakers a free pass to the Finals and the Lakers played arguably the worst team to make the Finals this millenium, but walk away with free rings.

If the NBA Finals start tomorrow, Reggie Miller and Latrell Sprewell are going to give you the same production as Brick-Layer. They just didn't have the same cheat codes.
bruh....what narcotic is this?

While I don’t agree, regardless, are you intimating that Ben Simmons has reached his ceiling as Draymond Green in Year 4 at age 24? Yikes.

Nope, if anything, you or the person who wrote the tweet was suggesting that Ben Simmons has reached his ceiling by labeling him the first 0&D guy in NBA history.

I was stating that, if that is indeed your position or the tweeter's position, Ben Simmons wouldn't be the first 0&D guy in NBA history, Draymond Green came before him.

Again, y'all are side-stepping the facts because you can't address them.

How come when Brick-Layer shoots 40%, he's a killer? But if someone else shoots 43%, they're a brick-layer?

Seems like most of you don't know what actually happens on the court; you see clips of Brick-Layer making that stupid face and conclude that he's some sort of killer.

Making faces doesn't put points up on the scoreboard, making shots puts points up on the scoreboard.

Again, y'all are side-stepping the facts because you can't address them.

How come when Brick-Layer shoots 40%, he's a killer? But if someone else shoots 43%, they're a brick-layer?

Seems like most of you don't know what actually happens on the court; you see clips of Brick-Layer making that stupid face and conclude that he's some sort of killer.

Making faces doesn't put points up on the scoreboard, making shots puts points up on the scoreboard.

The man wrote a whole damn soliloquy about “Brick-Layer”. Sounding like he’s writing a short story for kids about a construction worker. I can’t take anything he says seriously based on that alone.

Yeah, I have to write like I'm talking to children because Brick-Layer's fans have comprehension issues and so I have to dumb it down for them in order to have any chance of them understanding the facts.

We’re coming off three of the most exciting games of the postseason and he’s talking about Kobe….which is all he’s ever talked about in the 2020-2021 Playoff Thread. Makes no sense.

Anyway, back on topic - I’m not that excited for tonight’s game purely based on the fact that I have no faith in Giannis or Bud.

Is this a Giannis/Bud legacy game tonight??

You're a grown man making pet names for people you don't know.

How come when Brick-Layer shoots 40%, he's a killer, but when Paul George shoots 43%, he's "WayOff P" ?

Is there any rational reason? Or is it only because y'all are grown men lying to yourselves to make your heart happy?

What makes Doc overrated? I hear people say he's overrated because he's not looked at as x's and o's guy and all he does is "Motivate". When you got coaches that can x' and o you to death but can't motivate/communicate AT ALL with todays athletes.

And among today's coaches where is Doc ranked?

I’ve never heard that criticism for Doc. Shoot, he’s been considered one of the best ATO coaches in the league.

Doc criticism is how he gets tight, gives up big leads and his rotations

PG got them blow up hot dog lips, Frfr
1B9E036A-1778-46C0-BB7E-486699415BDC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom