OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210616_222847.jpg

They literally hit every level of putrid

Idk what's worse 1/10 or 0/0

Dope thing about these playoffs is it’s wide open and anybody can win it.

I never hated on the teams left remaining. I’m going to watch regardless and the games seem to be getting better as we go further into the playoffs.. I just hated the non-competitive games and the superstar injuries.

When the Clippers are 5 out they get a shot whenever they want. Drive and Kick. Gobert helps on every drive and never gets all the way back home on the kick out pass.

Then they pick on Clarkson when he’s in there.

They just can’t guard the Clippers. Losing shootouts.

Conley getting back will give them another gun but they still won’t have an answer for those 5 out lineups.

Ty is betting that Rudy won’t take shots away from Don & Bojan, and they won’t be able to keep up. He’s been right.

Utah made 19 and 17 3’s in games 3 and 4

Mitchell shot 46% on pull up 3’s on over 12 attempts in games 3 and 4

they were down by as many as 28 in each one

need Conley back badly

They went 17-30 on first half 3's and were only up 5...at home...without Kawhi Leonard.

Even with the 3PT Line advantage they've been getting boatraced.

Utah has to figure out a way to get Gobert easy buckets. He can’t even seal or get buckets on Batum and Morris. Like what is his purpose on offense? I don’t give a **** how many screen assists David Locke says he has.

The best way to get Gobert buckets is through Mike Conley. He probably has to play in game 6.

Agreed with you my G - it's all or nothing at this point.

Glad to see PG13 prove everyone on NT wrong.

He balled through 3 quarters. I can’t front.
But he lowkey disappeared in the 4th. Reggie Jackson saved his ***. I’m not sure if he scored in the 4th other than that and1 on Royce with like 1:50 left in the game (huge shot tho)

Still. It’s good to see him hoop. We all know he has the talent to do it.

Agreed with you my G - it's all or nothing at this point.

Yeah man it might be over for Utah. They were hitting threes at a crazy clip in the first half and still were only up by 5.

I don’t even think Conley is coming back at this point. Sounds like he had an unforeseen setback.

Shame cuz nobody else on their team can get Gobert easy buckets. Gobert damn sure can’t do it himself. Spyda needs to drive more but I think that ankle is really bothering him.

Glad people mentioned how Utah had all that crazy shooting and only ended up leading by 5. Clippers were right where they should’ve been at that point. If you’re 15/23 at the half from three, you’re supposed to be up 20 at least.

Last edited:
Paul George:

2018 vs. Utah: 25 ppg on 41% shooting.

2019 vs. Portland: 28 ppg on 43% shooting.

2020 vs. Denver: 22 ppg on 43% shooting.

These are the series that people criticized him for. These are the series that got him nick-named WayOff P.

Serious question:

How come when Brick-Layer bryant routinely put up very similar or worse numbers in playoff series, particularly in 6 out of the 7 Finals he played in, he was determined to be some sort of killer?

Is it because his teammates picked up the slack and won those series for him?
Is it because he got a few free rings as a youngster and was granted immunity from criticism because he was a "champion" ?

What makes Doc overrated? I hear people say he's overrated because he's not looked at as x's and o's guy and all he does is "Motivate". When you got coaches that can x' and o you to death but can't motivate/communicate AT ALL with todays athletes.

And among today's coaches where is Doc ranked?
Tonight is a prime example of why.

Anyone else find it strange the crowd chants Let’s go Utah instead of let’s go Jazz? It just sounds off to me :lol:

Paul George:

These are the series that people criticized him for. These are the series that got him nick-named WayOff P.

Serious question:

How come when Brick-Layer bryant routinely put up very similar or worse numbers in playoff series, particularly in 6 out of the 7 Finals he played in, he was determined to be some sort of killer?

Is it because he got a few free rings as a youngster and was granted immunity from criticism because he was a "champion" ?

Lmao this post sucks so much I don’t even know where to start.

Paul George:

Serious question:

Waaaaay too early for this fam.. go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom