OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
888D2374-A272-4A66-B4BA-6B70B1D25994.jpeg

Utah has to figure out a way to get Gobert easy buckets. He can’t even seal or get buckets on Batum and Morris. Like what is his purpose on offense? I don’t give a **** how many screen assists David Locke says he has.

The best way to get Gobert buckets is through Mike Conley. He probably has to play in game 6.

I need to rewatch that Philly game. They weup 20 when I got home so I didn’t eem bother to watch. Thought Philly won until 15 min ago

Momentum is something else. Philly was playing so confident, and Embiid set like he was gonna rest, and I’m just watching like “why is Lou Williams hitting all these shots??” and next thing you know Philly is drowning in their own piss.

This isn’t the same Reggie that was in Detroit and OKC right? He hit some huge shots tonight and his 3 point shot is money

Hawks the heat of this year. Lowkey wouldn’t be mad so I can hit atl one time for the finals. Magic city gonna be lit 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom