OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This discussion really means nothing considered everybody places a different importance on different skillsets. Just in this thread alone there are people who believe a player winning is weighed to heavily, People think being a two way player is overrated. Everyone has there variables that they may deem more important than others.

Reason why I prefer certain players over Lebron, Dude might be the all around most talented to ever play the game & yet we're 18 years in & there's still important games where i gotta ask myself.... will Lebron be assertive tonight. The box score will never tell this story in hindsight but watching it live you know when Lebron is on cruise control.

This discussion really means nothing considered everybody places a different importance on different skillsets. Just in this thread alone there are people who believe a player winning is weighed to heavily, People think being a two way player is overrated. Everyone has there variables that they may deem more important than others.

Reason why I prefer certain players over Lebron, Dude might be the all around most talented to ever play the game & yet we're 18 years in & there's still important games where i gotta ask myself.... will Lebron be assertive tonight. The box score will never tell this story in hindsight but watching it live you know when Lebron is on cruise control.

tried to told them. His opponents/contemporaries don’t even fear him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dudes feared Jordan and Kobe

It That’s the case then brother, we need to stop comparing players altogether:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with this. The only thing we can compare them on is their political views which is what I rank players on. My current top 5 is as follows.

1. Meyers Leonard
2. Jim "James" Harden
3. Jonathan Issac
4. Daniel "Danny" Angie
5. Doctor "Doc" Rivers

#FEAR

tenor.gif

In order to have objectivity, there needs to be a standardized criteria. Some of y'all REALLY put a lot of equity onto Finals MVP's :lol:
Agree 100%. Like there should be points given for how many MVPs a player has had, with weight given depending on if it's a FMVP, RSMVP, or ASGMVP. Same thing for All-NBA and All-Defense teams, with weight given depending if 1st 2nd or 3rd team.

Then give weight based on Games Played, for example, because longevity and durability should factor in the discussion.

You tally up all the weighted points and this should produce some interesting results.

If we are being real, dudes thought Kobe was a sucka for the majority of his career.

They respected his game and knew he was a killer on the court but don't act like KObe was the don out here or something.

Edit: I see someone posted the Chris Childs clip.

I think people think Bronze is a sucka too but they know they will be sent to the principal's office if they smack the hell outta him.

Agree 100%. Like there should be points given for how many MVPs a player has had, with weight given depending on if it's a FMVP, RSMVP, or ASGMVP. Same thing for All-NBA and All-Defense teams, with weight given depending if 1st 2nd or 3rd team.

Then give weight based on Games Played, for example, because longevity and durability should factor in the discussion.

You tally up all the weighted points and this should produce some interesting results.

This all sounds like a great idea, but wasn't the creation of PER supposed to address this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom