OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100%. Like there should be points given for how many MVPs a player has had, with weight given depending on if it's a FMVP, RSMVP, or ASGMVP. Same thing for All-NBA and All-Defense teams, with weight given depending if 1st 2nd or 3rd team.

Then give weight based on Games Played, for example, because longevity and durability should factor in the discussion.

You tally up all the weighted points and this should produce some interesting results.

You know that won't work right? Faceless, number crunches will always produce some results that don't exactly predict what most of us hope for.

Take career PER for instance.

I am sure you see the holes in ANY man-made formula.

tried to told them. His opponents/contemporaries don’t even fear him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dudes feared Jordan and Kobe

:rofl: @ no one fears LeBron

Man,got dudes running to team up ,crying in cars and stacking the deck to beat him.

ED612234-3327-489E-89AC-E2B33405A5ED.jpeg
BACAE6DF-0032-400A-BEC1-4C2ABCADEAFC.jpeg 932ED7F5-9808-46A3-9F29-6560D9E6A7F9.jpeg

MJ, Bron, Kareem, Duncan, Bean and Shaq. 6 ppl for 5 spots hence the 'ish'. Magic and Bird didn't have the longevity of the others but their peaks are as high as anybody.
Not an unreasonable list to me but it’s the at worst part I quibble with…. Lot of people would have at least Russell and Wilt in there for consideration, plus Magic and Bird ofc as you said.

If we are being real, dudes thought Kobe was a sucka for the majority of his career.

They respected his game and knew he was a killer on the court but don't act like KObe was the don out here or something.

Edit: I see someone posted the Chris Childs clip.

I think people think Bronze is a sucka too but they know they will be sent to the principal's office if they smack the hell outta him.

Lol Bean tried to fist fight Shaq on multiple occasions, told NT's new favorite Kwame basically he sucked straight to his face. You stay reaching. Meanwhile Bron getting tapes confiscated and crying to the league about being called a B on the court.

Lol Bean tried to fist fight Shaq on multiple occasions, told NT's new favorite Kwame basically he sucked straight to his face. You stay reaching. Meanwhile Bron getting tapes confiscated and crying to the league about being called a B on the court.

Funny how you took that as me saying Bron wasn't viewed as a sucka when I clearly said he is.

But yea, we can pretend dudes didn't look at Kobe in that late up until later in his career.

Cool. I don't want to make it seem like I am being disrespectful of the dead but the convo started about who was feared Kobe/MJ/Bron.

If we are being real, dudes thought Kobe was a sucka for the majority of his career.

They respected his game and knew he was a killer on the court but don't act like KObe was the don out here or something.

Edit: I see someone posted the Chris Childs clip.

I think people think Bronze is a sucka too but they know they will be sent to the principal's office if they smack the hell outta him.

Another true, but uncomfortable discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom