OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are losing because your 5th guy isn't playing well, you probably have larger problems.

Maybe the 2nd guy going down had something to do with it.

Even at full strength, Denver loses to this Suns team. They're too much on both ends.

He was an upgrade over Gary Harris and RJ Hampton for this team that was trying to win now. They went on a huge win streak immediately after acquiring him.

Nowhere did I say they were acquiring some star. He's a role player. 5th guy.

If you are losing because your 5th guy isn't playing well, you probably have larger problems.

Role player, 5th guy on that deal with a extension coming. :lol:

Great upgrade.

B8A5AADF-B11A-44CB-ACA6-5A57664D2509.gif

So you're admitting that it's arguable kobe not top 10

Yes. I've already stated that Kobe is in the back half of the top 10 with guys like Duncan, Hakeem, and Shaq but Kobe still in my top 10.

LeBron
Jordan
Magic
Bird
Kareem
Wilt
Russell

Those top seven guys are unquestionably top 10 players by any metric and I can't imagine a scenario in which those players aren't in the top 10. The tier beneath that, arguments can be made and tough decisions have to be made

In my eyes, you have four guys fighting over three spots: Shaq, Kobe, Hakeem and Duncan. One guy is the odd man out

Yes. I've already stated that Kobe is in the back half of the top 10 with guys like Duncan, Hakeem, and Shaq but Kobe still in my top 10.

LeBron
Jordan
Magic
Bird
Kareem
Wilt
Russell

Those top seven guys are unquestionably top 10 players by any metric and I can't imagine a scenario in which those players aren't in the top 10. The tier beneath that, arguments can be made and tough decisions have to be made

In my eyes, you have four guys fighting over three spots: Shaq, Kobe, Hakeem and Duncan. One guy is the odd man out
YOUR top 10 is not THE TOP 10

LeBron
Jordan
Magic
Bird
Kareem
Wilt
Russell

This is fair.

Which is why the, "BIrd > Kobe is stupid" comments were hilarious.

Jordan
Kareem
Bron

But Bill Russell has the most Championships.

Jordan has 6 and Kareem has 2 Finals MVPs

Lebron has 4 FMVPs

Jordan has 5 MVPs as does Kareem, but Lebron has 3.

By your logic, 2 out of 3 players shouldn't be on considered GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom