OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's the best SF of all time then?
Kobe Bryant

Screenshot_20210613-212711~2.png

People need to stop doing the Mount Rushmore of certain sports… That makes no sense at all. People need to stop comparing eras also. If you want to do your top 10 or top 5.. that’s cool. You and your group of friends are all going to have a different top 10 but at the end of the day all the greats are going to be mentioned in that convo. if you’re mentioned that’s all that really matters

They went from loving St Pierre and hating CP3,Russ

to

Loving CP3, St Pierre but hating russ

to

Hating CP3loving Harden and russ

to

Hating Harden, loving CP3 and russ

9DA7B0D1-D310-4D83-9A5B-3DE1E8978881.jpeg

This is one of the most pathetic insufferable accounts I’ve ever followed. I usually only block racists dog whistlers, but I had to go ahead and block him cause he’s been wallowing in his own piss for 3 full years now. Dude is just a miserable loser. I have no problem with referencing past stuff, but to bury yourself in every day hour on the hour (I wish I was exaggerating) is obsessive. That account and others like that can rest in piss.

You're moving goal posts now. Literally no one is arguing that CP isn't better than those guys.

You just said he was the ONLY PG leading his team in scoring during that time. Which was false.

That's all.

Ain't move nothing. You just named 2 dudes one of which Marbury was before CP3's New Orleans years. By that time Steph was a shell of himself on a sorry Knicks roster. That's how much you had to reach to disagree.

GP, Kevin Johnson, Tim Hardaway was all better scorers than Stockton. There was some PG's getting buckets back then.
Yup, lots of scoring pg's back then for sure, there's a bunch of em- Stevie Franchise, Starbury, Terrell Brandon, Nick Van Exel, Damon Stoudamire, Tim Hardaway, Penny Hardaway, Sam Cassell....

We can go even further back: Mark Price, Derek Harper, Fat Lever, Sidney Moncrief, Sleepy Floyd, Alvin Robertson, Terry Porter...all these PG's were top 2 scorers on their squads.

Scoring point guards weren't born with this generation.

The difference is, past eras had more and better bigs (PFs and C's) than today's era and it was a different style of play, which is why point guards who scored weren't as "popular." Plus they shoot way more threes today.

Scoring PG's have always existed. Had there been a shortage of bigs back then, Sleepy Floyd and Stockton and GP and Francis and Isiah woulda been averaging 28-30 no doubt

Wouldn’t be mad at all to see cp3 get a ring
Just said this exact sentence. I don't have a dog in the fight but I wanted nets for the shenanigans. But with injuries, it's up in the air. It'd be dope for the sun's. Dope for CP. Dope for Book. Dope for Monty.

But man they still have a mountain to climb no matter who shows up to the WCF and the Finals.

But it's exciting as a basketball fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom