OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
199556941_4800736916621461_5069128955213822294_n.jpg

From the Lebron school of lying

Past is past. CONGRATS to CP3, but watching him carve up defenses only infuriates me on what could of been if he went to the Lakers that year. Dude could be looking at possibly a second ring right now.
Just said this exact sentence. I don't have a dog in the fight but I wanted nets for the shenanigans. But with injuries, it's up in the air. It'd be dope for the sun's. Dope for CP. Dope for Book. Dope for Monty.

But man they still have a mountain to climb no matter who shows up to the WCF and the Finals.

But it's exciting as a basketball fan.
Would love for Clipers 76ers series so we can get more of this.
71fc3568-3ff2-4a40-a6dc-fed792e2222a_dev_893ef171-ac27-4484-a725-4533039c741e_basketball.gif

However a Suns and Nets series would be exciting with Blake and CP. Remember those Lob City days.
paul-to-griffin.gif

These "injury" reports need to stop. Everyone's playing through something right now, especially during the playoffs.

Kobe seemed to be the last superstar not to attribute his shortcomings to an injury. Guess this is a new generation of NBA players.
The difference is Kobe just pointed out injuries before games to make his performances appear to be more super-human.

He had it figured out.

The difference is Kobe just pointed out injuries before games to make his performances appear to be more super-human.

He had it figured out.

You might be on to something there. I do remember a few occasions watching Lakers games and hearing things like, “Kobe’s finger was hanging off his hand, but Gary Vitti figured out a special way to tape it so he could play.” Kobe then scores 30 with taped up hand.

The Nets actually still have enough :lol:

Bucks scored 20 points in transition. For perspective, Memphis led the league with 17.

Thats mostly an effort stat, and all of that came after Kyrie’s injury. So there was clearly a mental letdown of sorts with his teammates watching him struggle to get back to the locker room

KD with 58 points on 53 shots in the road games. Mostly isolation play.

Arguably the most gifted scorer ever so it’s easy to just throw him the ball anywhere & tell him to go get it but they can afford to cut back the iso’s a bit & make the game easier on him. He’s not Melo, he can play PnR.

Of course, KD loves iso so there’s a chance that their approach doesn’t change and they hope he’ll eventually just catch fire.

Not sure which (Non-LAL ) NBA circles you run in but if saying Bird being better than Kobe is somehow a stupid/far-fetched comment you need to find different people to discuss basketball with.

Plenty of people "Outside of Boston" consider Bird better.

Not sure how Kobe's resume is "easily" better than Bird either but #NTetremes run the world.

But again, basketball didn't start until 1998 for most of this thread.

How did you calculate this?

Oh now you comparing era's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom