OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not certain why Gordon went straight up with it as if Crowder wasn't going to block it. He should have stopped then went up.

Hardcore Boston fans are funny. I joked with a coworker of mine once who was in a fantasy league, his team name was Boston Knicks (from Boston, currently been in NY for years) and I said oh its not the Boston Racists? Dude never let it go. :lol: I probably went overboard but hey.

It means there's a more optimal way to bring violations to the attention of the staff than further derailing the discussion with public grousing. Use the report link.
We've pointed out its location on numerous occasions. If you have trouble remembering where it is, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help.

In the meantime, go ahead and give the privacy policy a read before you accuse me of anything untoward.

Oh, and as long as you're threatening us with litigation from beyond the grave, if anything tragic were to befall you and someone decided to post "niketock(arma)," how would you recommend that I handle it?
It means there's a more optimal way to bring violations to the attention of the staff than further derailing the discussion with public grousing. Use the report link.
We've pointed out its location on numerous occasions. If you have trouble remembering where it is, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help.

In the meantime, go ahead and give the privacy policy a read before you accuse me of anything untoward.

Oh, and as long as you're threatening us with litigation from beyond the grave, if anything tragic were to befall you and someone decided to post "niketock(arma)," how would you recommend that I handle it?
Well I mean if you wanna piggyback off of people in here telling me to kill myself that’s cool…I guess that explains why people in here act the way they do… I guess it all starts at the top. this website has been around for 20 years and people continue to race bash constantly with a slap on the wrist report button. Then it continues. The members, here, who are hurt by hate are the same ones dishing it out, which makes no sense to me.

And you mean niketalk(arma).com because if I were to actually kill myself, there would be a lot of changes around here and lets just say this website would then be based out of Boston. Either that or my family would just chalk it up to auction.

Kevin Harlan just said Campazzo was european, he’s Argentinan right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom