OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie has had season / playoff ending injuries in 2015, 2018, 2020 and now in 2021. Is it just bad luck or is he injury-prone a la Anthony Davis?
He may need to thoroughly examine footage of the way he plays and make the necessary adjustments to help avoid injury. His game will change and may need time to adapt, but if it keeps you on the court longer, then so be it.

Kyrie has had season / playoff ending injuries in 2015, 2018, 2020 and now in 2021. Is it just bad luck or is he injury-prone a la Anthony Davis?

Eh he is but doesnt get that rep as much as AD cause big men are “supposed” so be more injury prone than guards: KP, Embid, Yao, AD, Oden.

I see Mr. Unreliable is back :smh:

Nets need their best player back ASAP. Dispatch for Officer Jim

49734152-3FE9-4073-BD2A-BDAA2D00A18B.jpeg
We all know Kyrie is the weak link. Durant has proven over and over that he does his part and then some.

Also, I'm going to need the Bucks to play at least decently in Brooklyn before I start worrying about the Nets.

Precisely how is that a violation of the privacy policy?

You publicly asked me to warn him.

I took action against the incitement, even after the user edited the comment. Why don't you apply this level of scrutiny to your own behavior? Or do you believe that everyone except you is required to show respect?

The last user I remember publicly celebrating injuries was buc 'em. Why don't you ask him how that worked out?
If i publicly asked you to warn him what does that have to do with “remembering where the report button is”?

Add that to the list on why Cavs ring in 2016 was lucky af

Justin this logic, what championship isn't lucky?

2015-every team the Warriors played was decimated by injuries
2017- Kawhi Leonard gets hurt in game one of the Western Conference Finals (while the Spurs were up 20)
2018- Chris Paul gets hurt and misses game six and seven of the conference finals
2019- Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson are injured in the finals

Hoping the Nuggets take this one. Dont want the Suns to have a week of rest only to go into the WCF rusty and bricking everything.

If i publicly asked you to warn him what does that have to do with “remembering where the report button is”?
It means there's a more optimal way to bring violations to the attention of the staff than further derailing the discussion with public grousing. Use the report link.
We've pointed out its location on numerous occasions. If you have trouble remembering where it is, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help.

In the meantime, go ahead and give the privacy policy a read before you accuse me of anything untoward.

Oh, and as long as you're threatening us with litigation from beyond the grave, if anything tragic were to befall you and someone decided to post "niketock(arma)," how would you recommend that I handle it?

Justin this logic, what championship isn't lucky?

2015-every team the Warriors played was decimated by injuries
2017- Kawhi Leonard gets hurt in game one of the Western Conference Finals (while the Spurs were up 20)
2018- Chris Paul gets hurt and misses game six and seven of the conference finals
2019- Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson are injured in the finals

What about the Dubs ring in 2015?

Just look up all the players who were injured for da opps...they stay injured

Conley, Love, kawhi, cp0, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom