OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I mean if you wanna piggyback off of people in here telling me to kill myself that’s cool…I guess that explains why people in here act the way they do… I guess it all starts at the top. this website has been around for 20 years and people continue to race bash constantly with a slap on the wrist report button. Then it continues. The members, here, who are hurt by hate are the same ones dishing it out, which makes no sense to me.

And you mean niketalk(arma).com because if I were to actually kill myself, there would be a lot of changes around here and lets just say this website would then be based out of Boston. Either that or my family would just chalk it up to auction.
are you a white kid in Boston?

Nuggets doing their best but it just seems like they're delaying the inevitable.

Oh God, the East Coast Lakers fans are back after disappearing for a while.

That got here so fast, like 15 mins after the Kyrie injury.

Couldn’t wait. :lol:
1623620768159.gif

This has to be sped up right? Can't be real time.

If so, the mutants really are among us :emoji_thinking:

Gonna need Myrie to take fat dump on that stupid logo the next time the Nets play there.

Just like how those Bostonians broke into Bill Russell's house and defecated over all his possessions.

That's your "karma" right there.

It's a wrap. Definitely seems like a pretty serious ankle sprain. If he's lucky, it's a low ankle sprain 2-3 weeks (maybe back for the Finals) High ankle sprain would mean 4-8 weeks (out for the season). Injuries are crazy this season 😥

It looked bad, like Hayward's in the bubble. Like that thing completely turned 90°. Kyrie looked like he was grabbing towards his shin too, which would indicate high ankle. Different ligaments.

It looked bad, like Hayward's in the bubble. Like that thing completely turned 90°. Kyrie looked like he was grabbing towards his shin too, which would indicate high ankle. Different ligaments.

Yep. Just based on how it looked, seems likely he’s at least done for this series. But if Jimbo comes back, I’m not counting the Nets out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom