OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Jimmy Harden and Kyrie... KD team out here looking like:
F1FA3D5E-944D-41DC-BA2F-A6B9FC85428D.jpeg

Boobie Gibson was may favorite cave player.

And players have done far more disrespectful things than call out a city for its well-known racism or step on a logo, but here we are.

See a rule violation? Report it. I trust you remember where the button is.
Oh nice… So much for the privacy policy. You better hope I don’t kill myself Since I was provoked into doing so on this website.

Yea, not looking good for Brooklyn with both Harden and Kyrie out. I said before that only things stopping them was themselves and injuries

It's a wrap. Definitely seems like a pretty serious ankle sprain. If he's lucky, it's a low ankle sprain 2-3 weeks (maybe back for the Finals) High ankle sprain would mean 4-8 weeks (out for the season). Injuries are crazy this season 😥

Eh I woudnt look too much into it. Ive had a walking boot before when I broke my foot and it helps so much to walk without pain. Using it obviously so it can heal faster/not cause anymore damage. Probably out for the rest of the series, could be back by next round.

Oh nice… So much for the privacy policy. You better hope I don’t kill myself Since I was provoked into doing so on this website.
Precisely how is that a violation of the privacy policy?

You publicly asked me to warn him.

I took action against the incitement, even after the user edited the comment. Why don't you apply this level of scrutiny to your own behavior? Or do you believe that everyone except you is required to show respect?

The last user I remember publicly celebrating injuries was buc 'em. Why don't you ask him how that worked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom