OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had tons of dudes here saying Lakers will repeat.
They just wouldnt listen

#y’all Steve truthers been telling us #4 on the way for years
tenor.gif

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

What happened to 5x5x5?

@MVP awfully quiet

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

:lol:

@atlsfinest

Crying inside huh? :lol:

Not words for the simple jacks @niceshoes247 & @Zo gif….y’all just stew in your stupidity

akajae akajae how you feeling this glorious Friday morning?

Lmao

1622803442554.png
Crying inside? Nah famb.
cake Day next week
Flying out the country for the first time since this stupid pandemic in a couple weeks
Revenge tour still cancelled
We good over here

EZAAX2KXQAE5rfl.jpg

That definitely isn’t a yall. That’s just HIM HIM famb. He owes Book creating peddling the CP3 4 MVP narrative that everyone latched onto thus devaluing Book.

My fault, I thought MVP was for the regular season, not a 6 gam series. That’s CP3’s team and deep down you know it

AD & Embiid need to consider changing their strength and conditioning coaches plus hiring or replacing their current nutritionists. :smh: :smh: :smh:

For Embiid, it’s been the same issue since year 1, his landing. He’s gotten better at it but the way he flies thinking he’s a guard terrifies me. Evenhis latest injury it was him jumping for a layup on a fast break thinking he was a guard.

And props to AD for trying to play. I see folks tryna criticize the Lakers like forced him to play just to have something to talk about, that don't make sense because over the last few years they've been over cautious with players injuries. He tried, wasn't feeling right, nothing else to talk about.
They did and said the same thing when KD tried to play when he was hurt. This thread has teams they love and hate. Is what it is 🤷🏿‍♂️

This the type of **** i been talking about his whole career :lol:, he'll do this until the game is out of hand, go on dominate scoring flurries to get his 27,7 & 7 & then become passive again. One of the greats but when things aren't going his way there's always been a tendency to just become disengaged.

Not his fault either way tho, Injuries took it's toll hopefully he takes that trip to MIA around next February & gets things right

They did and said the same thing when KD tried to play when he was hurt. This thread has teams they love and hate. Is what it is 🤷🏿‍♂️

KD shouldn’t have played but he looked like himself the 11 minutes he played before his leg blew up.

AD was wincing from the tip. Probably wincing in warmups. No reason to clear him last night. ALA or not.

We want a championship 7 months ago and we're fans of the winningest franchise in the history of the sport. If you're going to slander us, you're going to need to put in more effort 😂
First of all, you are TIED for the winningest and second of all, the lakers didnt even win them all in LA so does it really count??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom