OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALA yall weaker than AD's groin. Losing him is like BK losing KD Kyrie and wassaname and expecting Bruce brown to lead the squad to a chip. Like what did you REALLY expect? Hate is a language I could never be fluent in. Me no entiende. wavycrocket wavycrocket you know good and well ya beard aint that tuff. Stop it. @freeze finally caught a game live in technicolor and had the time to write a bunch of gibberish aint nobody finna read. Take yo *** back to detroit. My wifi was out last night but at the end of the day yall go back to your raggedy teams while Laker fans ride around in the boat tail of sports franchises. There is no consensus as to when the Age of Aquarius begins. There is no border between the constellations. We celebrate all day everyday. We don't need no congratulations >D

1622815540334.png

60E723B1-857E-4D5A-8AA3-4BA966BA4129.jpeg

I gotta give it to Harden, I hated watching him play in Houston, I usually only went to the games to see other teams play, but he has been a much better player in Brooklyn. He still refuses to move off ball, but he is running the show flawlessly offensively

I need a lot of y’all to apologize to Booker. CP3 wasn’t carrying him. And he surely wasn’t an mvp. Book was by far the best player in this series. He made the plays down the stretch.

That definitely isn’t a yall. That’s just HIM HIM famb. He owes Book creating peddling the CP3 4 MVP narrative that everyone latched onto thus devaluing Book.

I gotta give it to Harden, I hated watching him play in Houston, I usually only went to the games to see other teams play, but he has been a much better player in Brooklyn. He still refuses to move off ball, but he is running the show flawlessly offensively

It really is much easier to watch him play now. Him in Houston was a snoozefest.

He has been the exact player he was in Houston, he’s just passing to Kyrie and KD instead of PJ, EG, Ariza, and MCW.

AD & Embiid need to consider changing their strength and conditioning coaches plus hiring or replacing their current nutritionists. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom