OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaVine is a solid choice - man needs to get out of Chicago ASAP.

Likewise for Randle - but someone will have to take KP's contract. The guy was extremely 'shook' last night - zero hustle, hesitating like a MF.

G-League cats play with more heart and effort.
i wouldn't say KP was shook. he's just not aggressive. the guy avoids any type of physical contact

I’ve been on white Harden train since he was drafted.

But can certainly get behind an argument that their feel for the game and creativity are as important to what makes them special as any particular skill advancement.

Those dudes are just different.
cant put " white harden' on him ...at least not yet
needs more playoff games under his belt

luka is luka

I don't see fundamentals and creativity as being diametrically opposed
I think strong fundamentals are the base that allow creativity to be successful and flourish
I see it as them working in tandem. The best players arent the best because they're fundamentally sound
Fundamentally sound just means you're a good role player. They're not the best because they're creative either
We've seen lots of creative players that didn't necessarily have the skill or IQ to properly capitalize. More role players
The best are the best because they have both in excess. Their fundamental aptitude enrichens their creativity and vice versa

I dig it. I’m just not going to pretend like there’s some old European head teaching what Luka has or putting batteries in kids to make them pass like Jokic. That’s innate. Everyone in the league in a sense is fundamental because you’re there for a reason. Fundamental doesn’t mean not flawed. And fundamentals can be hidden by great athleticism

I swear white people let racism prevent them from playing basketball.

stereotypes about athleticism and physical prowess just melts their brains when it comes to basketball players.

Vlade Divac selecting Marvin Bagley was pure self hatred.

Vlade was like "this "unathletic" white european guy, I was a that and I wasn't an MVP so Luka can't be that good, gimmie the athletic (black) power forward.":lol:
niketock88 niketock88

If he missed it, he would have just been pressed about missing a bunny

You gotta go up there regardless. Luka conceded and you can't believe he's stopping you from getting that anyways

1622742312484.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom