OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schröder already done cost himself 10-20 million, keep acting a fool of he wants to.

He's not going to get a raise over the $15m he's currently making. He bet on himself but it backfired. He's not a starting caliber point guard on a good team. He can't shoot and he's far too inconsistent to be relied on to produce for 30+ minutes every night.

His ideal role is the role that he was in in OKC, an elite sixth man who can feast on 2nd units. No one is paying $20m for a sixth man.

if eye were Dennis, I wouldn’t pass to anyone tonight. Especially after turning that money down. Lebron who
**** dem rings and Bron's legacy... We gots to get PAID. I'd be firing from the hip.
He's not going to get a raise over the $15m he's currently making. He bet on himself but it backfired. He's not a starting caliber point guard on a good team. He can't shoot and he's far too inconsistent to be relied on to produce for 30+ minutes every night.

His ideal role is the role that he was in in OKC, an elite sixth man who can feast on 2nd units. No one is paying $20m for a sixth man.
He's Jordan Clarkson or THJ in normal Mavs circumstances.

If you need him to be more than that, you're in trouble.

ill steelo ill steelo where them breakdowns at
tenor (16).gif

I think people are over blowing how much money Dennis lost. It’s 2021. If you’re playing 30 minutes a game you’re getting damn near 15 million off top. Somebody will easily give him 20+ million this summer.

It's funny that Dennis prioritizes playing in a big market yet folds under the pressure of playing for the most popular team in the league. Athletes want the exposure and benefits of playing in big markets without any of the increased criticism and scrutiny that goes with it.

I think people are over blowing how much money Dennis lost. It’s 2021. If you’re playing 30 minutes a game you’re getting damn near 15 million off top. Somebody will easily give him 20+ million this summer.

I don't know about that, this is a what have you done for me lately league. Look at Trez: He had a phenomenal year and one sixth man of the year last season but the last memory everyone has of him as a Clipper is getting abused by Jokic. That one series lost him a ton of money. Currently, the last memory people have of Schroeder is scoring 0 points in the biggest game of the season.

You're missing the point though: He shouldn't be playing 30 minutes per game. He's shown that he's not good enough to be a starting point guard on a night in, night out basis. Most teams aren't paying their backup point guards 20 million

You're missing the point though: He shouldn't be playing 30 minutes per game. He's shown that he's not good enough to be a starting point guard on a night in, night out basis. Most teams aren't paying their backup point guards 20 million

Bro he’s going to get 20 million. He shouldn’t be playing 30 minutes on a team trying to win a ring but not every team has a championship winning roster. Average guys get paid all the time.

Bro he’s going to get 20 million. He shouldn’t be playing 30 minutes on a team trying to win a ring but not every team has a championship winning roster. Average guys get paid all the time.

You're probably right. A team like Chicago or Orlando is going to break him off.

Still healing from that Clippers game. Prisoner of the moment optics aside. The game was really lost on turnovers. When Clippers move the ball the right way, they’re really good.

I don't see how lac recovers from that game. They really only looked viable when Luka messed up his cervix but now he looks back to normal. Mavs should close the series out tomorrow

I don't see how lac recovers from that game. They really only looked viable when Luka messed up his cervix but now he looks back to normal. Mavs should close the series out tomorrow

Carlisle has to play Luka most of if not all the 1st quarter like he failed to do in G3 when they blew that big lead. Would be nice if KP could alleviate some pressure seeing as how he's worn out by the 4th every game this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom