OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Knight slinging six-figure memorabilia deals and getting kids into the NFT game?

Woof.

Phil Knight slinging six-figure memorabilia deals and getting kids into the NFT game?

Woof.
B637F003-90C4-4B8B-8A74-E4204E72AEBB.jpeg

:lol:

I didn’t realize Penn States first two games are Auburn and Wisconsin, that could very well be an 0-2 start for Franklin and will make things very interesting seeing as how last season went, throw away season or not.

I didn’t know he could hoop like that.

He’s a D1 level hooper but idk if he’s P5 good. UW and Oregon offered him full rides as a bball player too because they’re thirst buckets. It sounds like Ohio did as well. SC didn’t and neither did Bama I believe. We have some two way bball and football guys (Trigg and London) and JT met with the basketball coaches but it sounds like they didn’t offer him a scholarship.

I know Phil Knight is furious he turned down the endorsement bag. He’s been personally involved in some recruitments for a couple years now.

I didn’t realize Penn States first two games are Auburn and Wisconsin, that could very well be an 0-2 start for Franklin and will make things very interesting seeing as how last season went, throw away season or not.
Penn State is better than Auburn. I’m inclined to say they’re better than Wisco this year too.l, but I agree, it’s definitely a dangerous start.

Also, Michigan might be 3-3 heading into Michigan State.

Penn State is better than Auburn. I’m inclined to say they’re better than Wisco this year too.l, but I agree, it’s definitely a dangerous start.

Also, Michigan might be 3-3 heading into Michigan State.

They’re not better than Wisco. Auburn is a toss up.

It’s definitely a possibility, I’m guessing they’ll be around 4-2 at that point.

Odd decision in my opinion. If this were my final season to put film out there for NFL scouts, the last QB I would want to hitch my wagon to is Bo Nix. Regardless, Good luck to the kid. I heard nothing but good things about him while he was at UGA

There’s better situations out there but Nix isn’t that bad, he’s mid.

Honestly as a Michigan fan given our uncertainty, I’d take Bo Nix rn tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom