OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the story with JT?

I can’t remember a high profile kid dragging things out this far.

What’s the story with JT?

I can’t remember a high profile kid dragging things out this far.
Had a lot of people pulling him in different directions and had never been on campus or met the coaches for his favorite school Ohio State because of the pandemic. Wanted to make sure he was making the right decision.

everybody is a marketing genius now. Fun to watch.
Feel like it won’t take too long for Knight to realize he’s playing a dangerous game “legally” buying recruits to Oregon. All his top Nike schools will start revolting against him quick if he pulls one or two more 5 stars at the last minute.

Every year or so there are prospects that take it down to the wire. Only elite prospects I have the leverage to have top schools wait on them like this. From everything I read JT was a good kid, no trouble, no issues with grades, he just wanted to take his visits.

Feel like it won’t take too long for Knight to realize he’s playing a dangerous game “legally” buying recruits to Oregon. All his top Nike schools will start revolting against him quick if he pulls one or two more 5 stars at the last minute.
I’ve seen this theory on UT and tO$U boards after salty near misses on recruits. I doubt it.

More likely the fallout from ASU and (soon to be UCLA who is quietly being investigated for tampering with SC/UW/and some other kids and Wazzu) will force Cristobal to chill out.

Though he doesn’t come across like the chilling out type.

As much as I mess w/ D. Craig if your choice is between playing for him or Brian Hartline the choice is easy
I just can’t **** with hartline’s publicly stated social politics. I’m kinda shocked he’s as ill a recruiter as he is, and that’s understanding that most coaches are conservative.

I just can’t **** with hartline’s publicly stated social politics. I’m kinda shocked he’s as ill a recruiter as he is, and that’s understanding that most coaches are conservative.
What he say publicly? All these kids care about is getting to the league :lol:. They play for DLK and Clemson recruits well

D Craig has recruited to his reputation not one single time in College Station.

What he say publicly? All these kids care about is getting to the league :lol:. They play for DLK and Clemson recruits well
You know what, I’m tripping. It’s not Hartline I was thinking of, I think he actually has a good rep on social issues.

It was Anthony Gonzalez that’s said a bunch of ****** up **** (he’s a politician now.) I get those OSU guys mixed up.

The Hartline thing was just rumors of some current and former tO$U WRs being upset with him.

He’s fast.

Other than that, not sure. Are mom/dad looking for track coaching gigs out west?

He’s fast.

Other than that, not sure. Are mom/dad looking for track coaching gigs out west?
Dad seems to be. It's down to USC and Oregon. Kid likes SC. Dad was friends with the SC track coaching staff but the HC and a bunch of them just left to UGA so now he's pushing him to Oregon (presumably cuz his in left.)

All the 247 crystal balls were for Oregon, then Biggins dropped a USC prediction yesterday, and now the Oregon insiders are posting they didn't want Sategna anyway and passed.

His recruitment was interesting... Kinda came outta no where to commit to A&M - largely because his parents both either competed or coached track with Pat Henry at LSU.

But it just never felt like something that was gonna stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom