OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing else has come from the NIL regulation at this point, it's been greatly entertaining watching the people that call themselves College Football purists tie themselves in knots about kids being legally allowed to make money off their celebrity status.

The D'Eriq King $20k club appearance drew IMMEDIATE freak outs. It's beautiful.

One can only hope.

It's hilarious watching people grasp at straws for why this and the immediate transfer eligibility rules will kill college football within a decade.

imagine the amounts of money Manziel would have made if this was allowed back then
Johnny. Tebow. VY. Leinart and Reggie.

It would've been unreal.

That's the other aspect of the anti-pay players crew. THE STARS ARE GOING TO MAKE MORE AND ITS GOING TO CAUSE ISSUES IN THE LOCKER ROOM!

Guess what, dummies - that's how life works at literally EVERY SINGLE STOP. I make more money than other people at my company because I perform. Want my pay check? Get better. Do more.

Johnny. Tebow. VY. Leinart and Reggie.

It would've been unreal.

That's the other aspect of the anti-pay players crew. THE STARS ARE GOING TO MAKE MORE AND ITS GOING TO CAUSE ISSUES IN THE LOCKER ROOM!

Guess what, dummies - that's how life works at literally EVERY SINGLE STOP. I make more money than other people at my company because I perform. Want my pay check? Get better. Do more.

And to keep it funky, a lot of the teammates are gonna eat off the stars tabs and associating with them too. Robin isn’t the main attraction but he gets his name on the movie too.

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 4.00.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 4.02.47 PM.png

IMO, if the rules that were enforced are later found to be unfair/unconstitutional, then the past punishments should all be pardoned or commuted.

Last edited:
So are these deals just during college or can they sign for after as well? I’d assume it’s multi year but wasn’t sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom