OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1609602451328.jpg

Side note, are you guys gonna apologize for the JT Daniels slander or nah, we gotta wait til next January? AFAF.

@dacomeup tmay407 tmay407 Bobby Layne Bobby Layne witnesskb24 witnesskb24

JT has played well but he has a lot he needs to work on (and having a full, healthy off-season and spring practice will help him). He needs to work on his deep ball accuracy. Yesterday, he missed two or three touchdowns that other elite quarterbacks hit. It needs to work on his internal clock. He holds a ball too long and that leads to him taking sacks and hits

JT Daniels is aight. Nothing special. When is Kirby gonna apologize on the way he handled Fields? I guess he has a thing for “elite white people”

Wade probably having nightmares already about covering Devonta after what Powell was doing to him last night.

I slander all USC QBs about their hype cmon now you know this.

But what did JT do to negate the slander?
Since I see MVP MVP in the cut, I guess I’d have to say, “throw less picks on the season than National champion, SEC champion, Heisman winner Kyle Trask did in the first quarter against Oklahoma?”

Herman get canned? Never mind, someone posted it lol

Read on the UT board Sark took the job

Thought Herman had them going in the right direction, but guess wasn't fast enough or they didn't think he could get them over the hump.

Is this the job you want if you’re Sark, working for UT? I guess it’s go big or bust.

I’d rather be OC at Bama for $3.5M? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom