Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

If champ can legally steal money he will every time for tons of millions until he physically can’t anymore :lol:

Money May can’t pass up an easy check at this stage. It’s TOO easy.
That’s well for him .... and I’m happy for him , but it ain’t for me .... I need real boxing

That’s well for him .... and I’m happy for him , but it ain’t for me .... I need real boxing

I agree and I def ain’t paying for this. $50 finesse last night. Champ is smart.

He done put in his work already. Let him eat and rob money legally.

Not sure why you shaking your head .... he spokes facts.

What he's saying isn't news, it's known Dana is cheap and his fighters don't get paid top dollar, they go to other companies because of it etc. Just don't need Jo Koy propping up/associating with any of the Paul bros Lol.

Do y’all think he really knocked him out and then held him up? Video looks pretty convincing to me

On the supposed new era of ‘The Four Kings’

“I’m gonna be honest, I think that was an insult. I think it was an insult for whoever threw out that ‘Four Kings’ for this era. It was an insult to those guys (Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, and Duran). Whoever is doing this, you don’t know **** about boxing. Sorry, but you don’t and you gotta check yourself before you wreck yourself because in reality that’s what it really comes down to. Those guys haven’t really shown anything to even get to the point of being acknowledged. We haven’t shown anything yet. Even I can say for myself, I haven’t shown anything yet. But don’t put me in that category because I’ve shown more than they have.

“Don’t do that to those guys, those were fighters. These guys, they ain’t ****in’ fighters, they ****in’ internet famous, clout-chasing, ****-riding ************* at the end of it all. And they just suck ****, that’s really what they do. All they do is suck **** and go on to the next one. I don’t do that.”

Teo spoke no lies, im that more of a fan now.

Floyd in his mind believes his "legacy" in the ring is set by virtue of 50-0 and the smartest timing of opponent selection at 147 the sport has ever seen.

Some boxers fight for the money (Floyd), some continued in their old age to fight for Boxing Legacy (RJJ, BHop, Pac, Foreman).

Back
Top Bottom