Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Can Canelo, Beterbiev or GGG please take them out
Can’t knock They hustle though
They gonna keep fighting random people ( tyron woodley, ben askren ) gonna keep making millions can’t knock the hustle, plus they not hurting nobody so more power to them lmao
But it would be funny seeing canelo sleep jake

What a disgrace that was. Floyd could legit KO him anytime but gotta play it up for another sparring pay day. Both getting paid crazy money, what a hustle.

Only good thing was my guys desus and mero, lot of NT think they corny but seeing them grind from the pod. Twitter, to now is great

Floyd really the TBE inside and outside and the ring. Insane how he legit legally rob the bank :lol:

Those side by side pics are CRAZY!

390E0355-6E98-4E4F-B84A-D6940ACDBCAC.jpeg

4C407F54-20CA-4B10-9DCE-E486738B491A.jpeg

6AC0239D-9922-4912-915D-FC759584F9D2.jpeg

5C8894BE-2143-4209-9A97-A01601A8935A.jpeg

394A43DD-00D6-46DD-B652-8090B9181AB4.jpeg

E613E3D4-0765-471E-BA78-27A1641BE718.jpeg

43915EBE-106C-4E9C-A0D0-55FBE5A7C9CC.jpeg

That other Paul dude fighting Woodley is a big mistake
MMA dudes aint trying to go the distance
Unless its already decided that they will take it easy, I can see Woodley breaking a bone in that dudes face

No more mayweather fights ever again please

the champ ain’t had a real fight in about 5-6 years .... doing everything to remain relevant and get a bag which I’m not mad at ....

but fighting Paul .... fighting Connor who ain’t a boxer .... we don’t want to see that

I did smh. Hopefully Showtine refunds me because the app didn’t work smh.

Legitimately had the worst experience I ever had with an app in my life. Had people over and we all fortunately chipped in, copped drinks n food just to watch me literally fight the app for almost an hour and a half. Ended up finding a link in the 3rd round that worked better than the actual app bruh :smh:

its bad enough we agreed to spend a Sunday night watching this nonsense...we had to do it on a trash *** app too :angry:

at least they issuing refunds but never again man

No more mayweather fights ever again please

the champ ain’t had a real fight in about 5-6 years .... doing everything to remain relevant and get a bag which I’m not mad at ....

but fighting Paul .... fighting Connor who ain’t a boxer .... we don’t want to see that

If champ can legally steal money he will every time for tons of millions until he physically can’t anymore :lol:

Money May can’t pass up an easy check at this stage. It’s TOO easy.

😆🤣😂😹😆 MONEY MAYWEATHER. This 🤡 will do anything for money. Haven't watched a "fight" of his since Pac because I knew what he was about. I love boxing not this nonsense he's doing.

Back
Top Bottom