OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it’s real. Caleb’s a UCLA/Miami battle.
My head must've been in the clouds the last couple of weeks but it all just clicked you were doing a bit the whole time.

I just snapped back to reality like Keyser Soze just walked outta my office.

super-troopers-thorny.gif

Arkansas at 8 huh? Guess it’ll ride till they play a good team and get smashed similar to this past season

He was terrible, so would have been nice to see him hang around. Wonder if they promote Clancy.

It feels like fans/reporters make this mistake all the time:

Chip’s buyout is $0 if he leaves willingly. UCLA still has to pay out the final year of his deal if they fire him. He’s owed $5.6M this season. Why would he leave for a lower paying OC/position coach job? All of these rumors are annoyingly stupid.

Is he expiring after this season? He may be trying to secure the money?

N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407 Shemar Stewart cancelled his last A&M bag visit for this weekend to come to Miami. And he’s OV’ing to Miami last weekend before NSD. Looks like his handler may have lost the battle here.

Is he expiring after this season? He may be trying to secure the money?

N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407 Shemar Stewart cancelled his last A&M bag visit for this weekend to come to Miami. And he’s OV’ing to Miami last weekend before NSD. Looks like his handler may have lost the battle here.
He's been trying to work out an extension and wasn't budging to UCLA's demands. There was some pressure from the fans to fire him but they're not going to do that after 8-4 with a blowout of LSU. They are also financially strapped and there was some fear that they would enter the coaching carousel and get left holding the bag.

Kelly's bff DC just resigned though so maybe he flinched first and is going to hire someone the AD hand selects.

Bruh your degree at Oregon barely means anything. :lol:

Phil Knight got these boys on some HARD kool-aid.

But yeah man, the astigmatism of Bama academics. :emoji_thumbsup:
:lol:

I was laughing at him pumping the Oregon education while repeatedly saying "the stigmatism," but he does make good points regardless. And, he was a 4.0 GPA kid in HS so I believe academics do matter to him.

But yeah :lol:

:lol:

I was laughing at him pumping the Oregon education while repeatedly saying "the stigmatism," but he does make good points regardless. And, he was a 4.0 GPA kid in HS so I believe academics do matter to him.

But yeah :lol:
I will not fault a kid for thinking bigger than football.

They all should.

But "playing football at Oregon GUARANTEES YOU a job at Nike corporate"? Stop it. :lol: :lol:

He’s been Hulk Hogan ear cupping and firing shots at Riley and Caleb for the past month.

Among other retweets and other comments made. All after posting this:

The fanbase conveniently forgot they were mad he opted out :lol:

Last edited:
nako xl nako xl casper90403 casper90403

Realistically, how do you see year 1 going for Riley? Obviously it’s super early but just viewing your schedule. With and without Williams at QB
9 wins seems about right with Caleb. And thats not picking any upset wins either. They really don't play anyone besides ND. They miss Oregon, again. Out of conference games against Rice and Fresno State. They could win 10 but it also wouldn't be that impressive.

8 with Dart.

nako xl nako xl casper90403 casper90403

Realistically, how do you see year 1 going for Riley? Obviously it’s super early but just viewing your schedule. With and without Williams at QB
With Williams we could go 10-2/11-1.

Without? 8-4/9-3.

Miller Moss our 3rd string guy was a top 100 player and is very good. He’s probably a better passer than Dart (although a statue) tbh. Unfortunately, potential generational talents have him looking like chopped liver but we’d be fine if it had to be him :lol:

Last edited:
Y’all can afford it :lol:

don’t think he was involved on the Miami side :lol:. The family won out if he’s going to Miami and Shemar has some huge NIL money coming
I remember those days when it was always handlers pushing kids away from A&M and the recruits we got was because we won the family over :lol:

Interesting that in the 8 years of the CFP, three of the winners wouldn't have even had a shot in the BCS era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom