OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cc: MVP MVP
1639848370710.jpg
1639848336672.png

This WKU v. App State game is a lot of fun.

WKU’s offense is just as beautiful as it has been all yeah. Bailey Zappe their QB just broke the single season yards record and Burrow’s TDs thrown record. He’s going for 6,000 yards now. Play calls have been *chef’s kiss*.

Dabo is looking like a dummy for pushing Chase Brice out for DJU.

This WKU v. App State game is a lot of fun.

WKU’s offense is just as beautiful as it has been all yeah. Bailey Zappe their QB just broke the single season yards record and Burrow’s TDs thrown record. He’s going for 6,000 yards now. Play calls have been *chef’s kiss*.

Dabo is looking like a dummy for pushing Chase Brice out for DJU.

Is their offense an air raid?

I knew SC State would keep it competitive but i didn’t think they would expose Jackson State like this. They outdid them on both sides of the ball. This goes to show that the MEAC conference is still much better than the SWAC when it comes to HBCU football.

I knew SC State would keep it competitive but i didn’t think they would expose Jackson State like this. They outdid them on both sides of the ball. This goes to show that the MEAC conference is still much better than the SWAC when it comes to HBCU football.
Jackson st is solid but they def overlooked SC state, Deion and em were feeling themselves a bit too much after the week they had :lol:

But the MEAC overall is better in the big sports, the gap in basketball between them and the SWAC (other then TX Southern) is crazy

Congrats to sc state for winning the hbcu championship. On a side note, how many FBS bowls will have that kind of attendance for their game?

The turnout for the hbcu championship was impressive. For those of you who went, where there any bad ones running around there?

Congrats to sc state for winning the hbcu championship. On a side note, how many FBS bowls will have that kind of attendance for their game?

The turnout for the hbcu championship was impressive. For those of you who went, where there any bad ones running around there?
It’s an HBCU event in Atlanta, you ain’t even have to ask the question bout baddies cuz you already know :lol: :evil:

Denver Harris :pimp:

Hell of a job by Jimbo on that one. Seemingly came out of nowhere a couple weeks ago that he was a legit option after we were all but written off.

Denver Harris :pimp:

Hell of a job by Jimbo on that one. Seemingly came out of nowhere a couple weeks ago that he was a legit option after we were all but written off.
A level of in-state recruiting dominance not seen in this state since Mack’s prime years.

And they’re getting Harold Perkins, too. So it’s going to be the highest rated class ever. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom