OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
TVD might be the real deal 🤷🏾‍♂️

1635626500537.gif

Bruh im sick of these **** offense calls. Our defense is actually doing well and Mullen's calling terrible offensive plays.

He’s fine, the expectations for this season were 7-5/8-4.

Wisco and UW aren’t nearly as good as they were projected to be, but this is a really good MSU team, losing to them on the road is nothing to be ashamed of. At this point I’d still call 10-2/9-3 a success, regardless of how bad they lose to OSU.

I wouldn’t put this loss on Harbaugh at all honesty. I see a bunch of Michigan fans blaming him. They had a good game plan but MSU is pretty damn good and simply outplayed them. It also didn’t help with the two fourth quarter turnovers either.

I will say I was pretty impressed with the Michigan passing game

Harbaugh deserves blame for two things
1. Going man, up 16 or 17 and letting Green get one on one for the huge gain on 4th down which ultimately led to MSU scoring and getting the two point.
2.The big one, IMO, why in the world did you go with your second QB when your starter was playing so good. That was the puzzling one to me.

Midnight Mel, is about to get paid if he keeps this up.

That Florida d wasn’t gonna hold forever. Floodgates are open now. It’s gonna get bad in the second half.

1. Going man, up 16 or 17 and letting Green get one on one for the huge gain on 4th down which ultimately led to MSU scoring and getting the two point.
2.The big one, IMO, why in the world did you go with your second QB when your starter was playing so good. That was the puzzling one to me.

I read (not sure if true) that Cade was in the injury tent when that happened

With the portal now, you have to play these guys or they are going to leave.

I’m not a fan of two QB systems and honestly think the JJ package should only be a red zone thing, but I understand why he was out there. That kid is the future of the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom