OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that extra **** and eking out wins against Kansas is gonna make it sweeter when they do lose. Like salting the meat.

Their remaining slate has tons of potential for a loss. Part of me wants them to make the playoff and get blown out again

atlsfinest atlsfinest we need a OSU vs UGA playoff game

Here's a decent chance we end up playing them in the playoffs although I'm not 100% sold on OSU. They've looked a lot better against bottom feeder Big ten teams. I'm interested to see how they perform against Michigan, Michigan State, and Penn State

1635289324882.gif
Don't start with me Mr. YoudonthaveNT

Here's a decent chance we end up playing them in the playoffs although I'm not 100% sold on OSU. They've looked a lot better against bottom feeder Big ten teams. I'm interested to see how they perform against Michigan, Michigan State, and Penn State

Same here. Defense looks somewhat decent now. I don’t wanna jump on the PSU bashing train but I’m curious to see how they look this weekend

Doubtful but I guess if he can’t beat out Stroud next year then who knows. I’m sure McCord or Miller will be the first to go

It's probably just a rumor and I don't think it's going anywhere. It's weird that it's even being mentioned though. The kid should be in high school right now and he's already getting impatient about not winning the job? Did he not expect for CJ to excel and he legitimately thought he would have a good shot to start next year?

Clemson doesn’t play that terrible on offense for yet another week right? At some point do they get back in rhythm?

Clemson doesn’t play that terrible on offense for yet another week right? At some point do they get back in rhythm?

There is no rhythm to get back to. They're just a bad offensive team.

They are literally one of the worst offenses in the Power 5. Everyone just thinks that they're just going to put it together and drop 50 at some point. Trevor Lawrence, Travis Etienne aren't walking through that door.

They are literally one of the worst offenses in the Power 5. Everyone just thinks that they're just going to put it together and drop 50 at some point. Trevor Lawrence, Travis Etienne aren't walking through that door.

200.gif

means they’re going to score fiddy on FSU LOL

While that is true it is still hard for me to actually believe that they will remain that bad, going forward, with the talent they have. I could be (and hope to be) wrong about that but it is very jarring to see. I guess we will see

Jeff Fisher throwing his hat in the ring cliff notes: "USC reached out to him before mutiple times over the years. Wouldn't confirm or deny if he's been contacted recently. His mind has been on the college game. Would take the job if offered"

Jack Del Rio: “I’m going to channel Mike Tomlin right now," Del Rio told reporters Thursday. "Did he shut it down or what? I feel really good about being the defensive coordinator for Washington.”

----

No one has reached out to either of those two about the job.

Last edited:

Damn, wish him well. Kinda ****** considering he came a year early and probably knew he wasn’t going to play. Kid had a lot of hype behind him, I guess we will see if he pans out.

This is interesting to me though in regards to the money he got, I wonder if they sign any contracts for this stuff beforehand

Quinn’s not in the portal but OSU insiders are the ones who started the rumor he’s leaving and have been fanning its flames. Idk what the origin of the rumor is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom