OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Thanks for the all caps tip. That worked.

Anyone get the 'bank account info needed'.? Some family needs my help. They file jointly, so does each person need to log in and fill out the same info? Theyre asking for adjusted gross income and what they owed or got as a refund Either this past year or 2018. They're thinking of just waiting for paper check. Thoughts. I guess the deadline is tomorrow.

Thanks for the all caps tip. That worked.

Anyone get the 'bank account info needed'.? Some family needs my help. They file jointly, so does each person need to log in and fill out the same info? Theyre asking for adjusted gross income and what they owed or got as a refund Either this past year or 2018. They're thinking of just waiting for paper check. Thoughts. I guess the deadline is tomorrow.
Naw, one updates and it’ll go into that account for both. It’ll take a few days to update, mine has not updated since I added bank info last Friday.

Naw, one updates and it’ll go into that account for both. It’ll take a few days to update, mine has not updated since I added bank info last Friday.

Thanks

deadline is noon today I think.

They're also SSI recipients. They were initially told they would get it via the same format as how they receive SSI (DD). But when checking the IRS website, the bank info portion popped up.

Thanks

They're also SSI recipients. They were initially told they would get it via the same format as how they receive SSI (DD). But when checking the IRS website, the bank info portion popped up.
my in laws are married
both get ss
but they are getting it
to their own individual accounts
where their ss normally goes to

I have not gotten unemployment benefits in two weeks now. I have tried calling the labor office but of course the lines are jammed.

Finally got through to talk to someone at Ohios unemployment office.

Releasing 6 weeks worth of unemployment.

Including the additional $600 a week.

And the stimulus comes on the 30th!

giphy-1.gif

I have not gotten unemployment benefits in two weeks now. I have tried calling the labor office but of course the lines are jammed.
yup, michigan impossible. someone made Facebook group with 40k members, Jesus some people are struggling hard. calling everyday for weeks and not getting through once

yup, michigan impossible. someone made Facebook group with 40k members, Jesus some people are struggling hard. calling everyday for weeks and not getting through once

yesss. Like off the bat they tell you here in nyc to call back later and click. :lol:

Pending deposit for $3400 in my checking account for the 30th, hope everyone gets their money and God bless

im guessing you are married with 2 kids i am in the same boat but they only sent me a letter stating i was getting 2400 when both my kids are on my 2018-19 return.

Swear i hate the IRS nothing but a headache with them

Thanks

You were able to pull up info on the IRS website for SSI recipients? It says info for SSI recipients isnt availabld on there yet. Trying to check status for my grandparents

yesss. Like off the bat they tell you here in nyc to call back later and click. :lol:

Are you able to place a weekly claim?

If anybody is able to make claims and are being denied, just keep filing regardless.

They will have to back pay it.

Just keep on it,

Are you able to place a weekly claim?

If anybody is able to make claims and are being denied, just keep filing regardless.

They will have to back pay it.

Just keep on it,

yeah I’m able to claim every week. It’s just weird how they paid me lovey and then nothing the last two weeks. And I understand everything is slow and backed up.

thank you both.

Back
Top Bottom