OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Woke up to see them Donald bucks all up in my account.

LiveBoilingAkitainu-size_restricted.gif

still waiting on my check in the mail. Has anyone called the IRS about this? On there site it says do not call. But man they messed up my amount its not even correct.

just read this and it seems like this is the more feasible answer to my issue. Guess im going to have to wait it out. Just hope if more rounds of check go out they at least get it corrected

Experts expect that the IRS return forms for 2020, which taxpayers will use to file in 2021, will have a special line to account for “economic impact payments,” the agency’s official term for the stimulus. That’s likely to be the most direct way to square things with the IRS if you didn’t get the right amount of stimulus money.

“Let’s say that you made too much money in ’18 or ‘19, and now ’20, you had a really bad year, you would get a tax credit on the 2020 tax return,” says McClanahan.

Unfortunately, if you need the money sooner, your options are limited. The IRS is currently operating with a reduced staff, and phone support lines are currently unmanned, according to the agency’s Taxpayer Advocate Service.

“For a lot of people, it’s just going to be a heck of a lot easier to reconcile on the new tax return instead of trying to get through to the IRS right now,” McClanahan says.

Last edited:
When will Get My Payment provide a payment date after adding bank information? [Added: April 26, 2020]

If you enter your bank information in Get My Payment any day until noon on Tuesday, your payment date will be available beginning the following Saturday in Get My Payment.
If you enter your bank information after noon on Tuesday, your payment date should be available beginning the Saturday after next in Get My Payment.
There may be times when your payment may be sent by mail because the payment was already in process before the bank information was entered. If this is the case, then typically it will take up to 14 days to receive the payment (standard mailing time).

from irs website updated on the 26th

So this means I should check Saturday for a payment date since I submitted my info last Friday.

Here is the planned weekly schedule for the IRS to mail stimulus checks based on annual adjusted gross income, as first reported by The Washington Post. All dates represent the “week ending” (for example, the week ending April 24) and the IRS could change this schedule at any time.

• Less than $10,000: April 24
  • $10,001 - $20,000: May 1
  • $20,001 - $30,000: May 8
  • $30,001 - $40,000: May 15
  • $40,001 - $50,000: May 22
  • $50,001 - $60,000: May 29
  • $60,001 - $70,000: June 5
  • $70,001 - $80,000: June 12
  • $80,001 - $90,000: June 19
  • $90,001 - $100,000: June 26
  • $100,001 - $110,000: July 3
  • $110,001 - $120,000: July 10
  • $120,001 - $130,000: July 17
  • $130,001- $140,000: July 24
  • $140,001 - $150,000: July 31
  • $150,001 - $160,000: August 7
  • $160,001 - $170,000: August 14
  • $170,001 - $180,000: August 21
  • $180,001 - $190,000: August 28
  • $190,001 - $198,000: September 4
  • Remaining checks: September 11
Cot damn they're still shipping this particular 1200 deep into september? Trump sure he wants his name on this slow *** money?

Not to be that guy but....

This is free money to literally 100s of millions of people.

Where is it coming from!?!?

If you do the math on this and unemployment.

This is probably like 100s of trillion dollars being given out!

Communism is here.

Communism is here.
Coming from all the taxes we've overpaid the Fed man.

Communism is here.

Where did the money from the War on Terror come from? That cost 3x as much as this.

They give this type of money to each other every day. Don't feel guilty for them giving you the dust off of the money they thrive off of.

Federal Reserve money printing powers on the way out the door. That's why they finally decided to give the people money. It's OVER!!!!

Fed brought back in to the US Treasury. They will be issuing new money. I think that's why Trump signature on the checks was of significance. They're making major moves while we focus on bleach.

My girl just got hers in the mail. She put her DD info in the website and also it was stated that it will get mailed out on May 1st.

They give this type of money to each other every day. Don't feel guilty for them giving you the dust off of the money they thrive off of.

Federal Reserve money printing powers on the way out the door. That's why they finally decided to give the people money. It's OVER!!!!

Fed brought back in to the US Treasury. They will be issuing new money. I think that's why Trump signature on the checks was of significance. They're making major moves while we focus on bleach.
speak on it

got a letter in the mail from daddy trump today :lol:

has his sig on it, I assume that what people were wanting?

speak on it

This is another one of those public private partnerships that's going to extend their lending and issuance powers.

Back
Top Bottom