OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Being responsible and paying bills with the stimulus instead of getting a 4k tv and ps4 pro. Maybe the next one or the one after that will be spent for fun. Definitely before Cyberpunk 2077 is out.

The next one after the next one will be for the smart decisions, maybe.

I was reporesponsible and paying bills with the stimulus instead of getting a 4k tv and ps4 pro. Maybe the next one or the one after that will be spent for fun. Definitely before Cyberpunk 2077 is out.
All these hoops over what is seat cushion crumbs to them. Sad.

Let it be Shake Shack though and you get slid a cool 10 million no questions asked.
this is what we get for continuing to put Republicans in office. Everyone wants to believe in Capitalism blindly. Everyone thinks they got a good chance to become the next Bezos so they’ll allow crook politicians to steal from us and give to the ultra rich.

Being responsible and paying bills with the stimulus instead of getting a 4k tv and ps4 pro. Maybe the next one or the one after that will be spent for fun. Definitely before Cyberpunk 2077 is out.
Yall got some good self control lol.
The second I finally entered my DD info on the IRS site and saw I was good, I copped a Blackstone Griddle :lol:
I went to Walmart yesterday and saw a lot of people buying TVs and electronics.
I’m just doing my part in stimulating the economy :tongue:
Seriously tho, the rest is going into my savings. I just wanted to treat myself a little.

And I just checked again and it says my payment is being deposited on April 29. Seems fast. I barely updated my info a few days ago.

Yall got some good self control lol.
The second I finally entered my DD info on the IRS site and saw I was good, I copped a Blackstone Griddle :lol:
I went to Walmart yesterday and saw a lot of people buying TVs and electronics.
I’m just doing my part in stimulating the economy :tongue:
Seriously tho, the rest is going into my savings. I just wanted to treat myself a little.
It's almost bbq / grilling season. Been wanting a beginner smoker type thing for brisket, ribs, and other stuff. Will look for a cheap one.

Is there a way to check status of deposits without making an IRS account? Can't get texts on phone. Phone number?

Back
Top Bottom