OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Tossed out an app since I'm a legal transcriptionist on the side and I'm independently contracted. We'll see what happens.

Great thanks

now please let’s keep this thread on stimulus payments and any other grants available. Wanna be mobb deep can make his own thread on morals for anyonewho wants to participate in that discussion. We about that money in this *****

Dont forget any updates for those of us STILL WAITING ON OUR MOTHRLOVIN INCOME TAX RETURN. ty in advance >D

one dai, one dai .........................

Screenshot_20200630-175700_Gmail.jpg

I'm one of the other dummies that didn't check the box. I did the application about a week ago.

They offered a loan of 1800 but there was no way to turn it down.

If they withdraw my application, I'm gonna reapply and see if I can get my band...

two wrongs don't make it right. it's called morals and ethics. just cause a politician is gaming the system, it ain't an excuse for you to do it as well. it's that type of thinking that makes the world so corrupt. but just my opinion, so do you
👏 I commend your righteousness, but sometimes in this world, push comes to shove. Even good people have a boiling point. Sometimes fight the corrupt with their own weapons.

two wrongs don't make it right. it's called morals and ethics. just cause a politician is gaming the system, it ain't an excuse for you to do it as well. it's that type of thinking that makes the world so corrupt. but just my opinion, so do you
Lol.

Anyone get/take the loan? How fast did you get it? How much? All I got was the 1k and now an email saying loan app still being processed.

Just want the 1K, not the loan. If I checked the 10,000 box, will they give me a loan as well as the 1k? I don’t want the loan. Thx in advance

Just want the 1K, not the loan. If I checked the 10,000 box, will they give me a loan as well as the 1k? I don’t want the loan. Thx in advance
You won’t automatically receive the loan. From my knowledge of this thread you’ll be offered a loan which you can just ignore.

I applied like 2 months ago and got the grant after a few weeks, got the loan after about a month. 16k amortized over 30 years. 75$/mo

Back
Top Bottom