OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

That loan scary as ****. You give them access to your finances and if you can't prove that the business is legitimate enough to their standards **** could get messy

I do Uber/Lyft so wouldn't a car cover any legitimate business concerns they have?

Edit: loan is scary
So us a 18-23%auto loan.

Got an email needing more info something my bank not accepting the deposit or account/routing number was weong, did it once I sent it got the 1k like next day. .

Also just got an email asking for more info to get the loan. I really might need the loan right now I'm probably gonna need a new car, after my wreck, and not sure I can get financed except at a buy here pay here 18 - 23% interest with little to no income to prove. Deciding if I should pursue it, I obviously wouldn't take 30 years to pay it back if I get it though.
I stand corrected :lol: hadn't seen anybody update info and get the grant. :nthat:

I stand corrected :lol: hadn't seen anybody update info and get the grant. :nthat:
20200701_094052.jpg

What it looked like, and there was a problem of sorts with the bank, re did my routing number and account only and next day was paid the 1k.

I got the same email but no grant. I got approved for the loan as well.

That's weird thought everyone was getting the grant pretty much, even weirder they offered the loan and no grant. What did you use for gross income what kind of business do you do?

That's weird thought everyone was getting the grant pretty much, even weirder they offered the loan and no grant. What did you use for gross income what kind of business do you do?
Did about 5k selling a bunch of my old stuff I found when my pop sold his house. So basically ebay and offer up sales.

Don’t use cash app direct deposit or PayPal.

Why? I used my bank DD everything went smooth either I messed up with the routing or account number or my bank (Wells Fargo) wouldn't take the deposit first round. Had the same issue with the PUI first time around, banker said sometimes if it doesn't recognize the person depositing it will not take it. Same thing happens with uber sometimes they take 1 to 3 days to verify the deposit... Wells Fargo is a trip, they wont even let me deposit money in my pops account without his debit card. 🤣

So how were they receiving Stimulus payments then? Isn’t that the same thing?
Ach payment hits accounts faster than direct deposit. that’s how some ppl are getting 1k the next day. I only know cause when I sell gift cards on cashcard u need ach payments to receive those payments as well an they usually hit instant or next day.

Why? I used my bank DD everything went smooth either I messed up with the routing or account number or my bank (Wells Fargo) wouldn't take the deposit first round. Had the same issue with the PUI first time around, banker said sometimes if it doesn't recognize the person depositing it will not take it. Same thing happens with uber sometimes they take 1 to 3 days to verify the deposit... Wells Fargo is a trip, they wont even let me deposit money in my pops account without his debit card. 🤣
He said Cash App or PayPal

bank account if different from cash app an PayPal.

After that 1st time “eyes bes readnS now” lol

6C52F2EE-721F-4F6E-835B-0A7F55387E4A.jpeg

they even say “very importantly “ which shows the importance lol

Last edited:
Honestly i'm taking that 20k and flipping it or using it for important life **** like property downpayment. Not sure i'd even rush to pay it off with that low a rate and payment. Could set that to auto-pay without thinking about it.
What's the play when it comes time to justify that it was used on your business?

Frfr get 20k and pay a 100 a month . Can def turn that 20k into some residual income .

100%. I have a couple streams already but working on a 3rd and 4th as we speak. 20 bands would jumpstart things most def.

Lotta opportunities out there ya'll. For those that always wanted to get outta the grind, now would be the perfect opp. Might never have it again. Im not suggesting get a loan and hop into any biz but done right that $20k could be the ticket out of the rat race. Or at least some residual coming in on top of the day job.

I waited too damn long to get outta my 9 to 5 but finally made the leap and have been working for myself for 4 years now

Back
Top Bottom