OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

lmao you must have done some really dirty **** to get all riled up. i was talking about morals and ethics on topic of this SBA stimulus, you putting words in my mouth now smh
real talk im just gonna report u
because u the only one causing any type of friction in this thread
Methodical Management Methodical Management
darthska darthska
solewoman solewoman
SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72
please remove him from this discussion
105 pages and he's the only one that has created discourse in this thread

:lol: ****** pinned the thread

See the source image

Everyone except the top rich people in this country has gotten the shaft from the government during this pandemic. Mistreatment of black people throughout Us history is an entirely different discussion that I’m not completely knowledgeable to discuss in full.
long story short get that money but don’t be too flagrant making five different applications for the same person :lol:
That’s not true. Because of my income, I haven’t gotten $1 from the government. Basically, according to reports 93% of the people qualified for stimulus checks. And the top 1% (Uber wealthy) received hidden tax benefits written in the cares act. So those of us who fall between the 94-98% received no help from the government during this time.

My friend took the loan and called the number provided. They told him if he doesn’t pay the loan back, it will be forgiven most likely. He ended up getting the 12k

That’s not true. Because of my income, I haven’t gotten $1 from the government. Basically, according to reports 93% of the people qualified for stimulus checks. And the top 1% (Uber wealthy) received hidden tax benefits written in the cares act. So those of us who fall between the 94-98% received no help from the government during this time.
That’s exactly what I just said :lol:

Back
Top Bottom