OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked the Celtics. Bucks were never there in my opinion didn't pick them last year either.

I’m in agreement with you btw. I’m not overly critical of what teams someone decides to root for but I know growing up it was looked down upon and I still see some adults do it today tbh.

People get really in their feels with the “You didn’t even go there, though!” with college sports :lol:
That’s especially corny with college because most likely you started watching college sports long before you were even able to attend college

They win tonight and I'm taking my 'Oops' back. 😆

-foe

giphy.gif

I'm one of those, "root for whatever team you want" people.

They don't gotta be the hometown squad, you just have to sincerely like them

If you got a new squad every year, then you're just a bandwagoner but quite honestly you can't expect everyone to take sports as seriously so it is what is.

Still side eye people who say they root for the Giants and Jets, or Yankees and Mets cause their both "New York" though :lol:
I dont even necessarily have a problem with the casuals who team hop. Do you.

I have a problem when those type of fans try to present themselves as real die hard fans though. Thats the difference. I dont take anything those types of fans say seriously.

100% agree. He’s almost like lebron to Cleveland economicaly. They need a drastic overhaul though. Bledsoe. Mathews. Bud. That bench

What moves can they make to get a real second star? I just don't know if they can do anything to get a Beal caliber player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom