OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, what made yall that live in LA be clippers fans? As DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican says I come in peace
Only non bandwagon excuse I can think of is that Clipper tickets were really cheap back then and they were usually peoples first basketball game. The Darius Miles, Q Rich Clippers were cool.Also there’s the people who don’t wanna be apart of something because everybody else is doing it

if they trade him west, where aside from GSW?
Suns. They build a package around Ayton
SpectacularSeparateCondor-size_restricted.gif
To not trade for him and then be excited it didn’t happen? Lol

Serious question, what made yall that live in LA be clippers fans? As DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican says I come in peace
grew up die hard Lakers fan in the Showtime era.

When did I stop? Its going to sound funny, but when they signed Shaq, it was the last straw. Still not 100% sure why I had that stance with the Shaq signing. I think it had to do with signing stars from other teams. Times were different back then. You didn't see the type of player movement as you do now.I also couldn't stand Lakers fans, straight up. I was also highly disappointed Pat Riley left. Those 3 things contributed to my change. So I said F it.

Always liked the Clippers because my oldest cousin was a fan forever. At first, I gave the Heat a shot (because they had Glen Rice) and the Twolves (because of KG and Steph) only to say its gonna be the Clippers because rooting for a team thats out of state isn't a great option.

grew up die hard Lakers fan in the Showtime era.

When did I stop? Its going to sound funny, but when they signed Shaq, it was the last straw. Still not 100% sure why I had that stance with the Shaq signing. I think it had to do with signing stars from other teams.
Imagine being sick of a team signing another team's best player, then watching your new team make uniforms for Elton Brand, BDiddy, Chris Paul, Kawhichael, and Paul George.

-foe

Imagine being sick of a team signing another team's best player, then watching your new team make uniforms for Elton Brand, BDiddy, Chris Paul, Kawhichael, and Paul George.

-foe
different eras. You cant be a fan of any team these days if you take a stance on player movement.

but back then, it was rare. I think it had more to do with the fans.

Brand doesn't belong on that list, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom