OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how folks think Milwaukee can just go get CP. Why the hell would OKC want Bledsoe and whatever other random stuff they could give up?

does Milwaukee capable of paying up CP3's insane contract? I highly doubt Bledsoe's contract alone is worth that much.

E3C83D2F-B130-4CD5-95CE-736B27FC43D8.gif

I don't understand how folks think Milwaukee can just go get CP. Why the hell would OKC want Bledsoe and whatever other random stuff they could give up?

NT NBA Rule #43: Once eliminated from the playoffs a teams best players must be thrown into multiple trade scenarios regardless of the players contract or the other teams cap.

I don’t think Middleton is the problem. Bledsoe is. I don’t know how you move him though

I didn't say he was, but he's not a #2 on a championship team. They need a real second star. Someone who can breakdown the defense and make plays.

I didn't say he was, but he's not a #2 on a championship team. They need a real second star. Someone who can breakdown the defense and make plays.
The nutty part about this is that Brogdon was literally that person. Not even exaggerating, he was the exact player they need(ed). Like if you were just going to say which guard would you want out of the whole league to fit with Giannis, Brogdon would be near the top of the list lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom