OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
#sametier

You can flood the thread and try bury the conversation with these nonsensical takes, but I'm going to still let it be known that you make questionable racist commentary when referring to black people

Graham wasn't even on that most improved list was he? That some bull. Of who was on there it honestly should have been Luka. He has plenty of awards incoming though so he ain't need it. Ingram playing much better outside of LA was no shock to me. He did get better though for sure.

Graham wasn't even on that most improved list was he? That some bull. Of who was on there it honestly should have been Luka. He has plenty of awards incoming though so he ain't need it. Ingram playing much better outside of LA was no shock to me. He did get better though for sure.

Wasnt it mentioned that 2nd year players shoudnt really get most improved considering...well its your 2nd year. You SHOULD be quite improved from your rookie year.

I agree with it if you dont try and dig deeper than that thought.

Wasnt it mentioned that 2nd year players shoudnt really get most improved considering...well its your 2nd year. You SHOULD be quite improved from your rookie year.

I agree with it if you dont try and dig deeper than that thought.

Hypothetically, if an undrafted rookie who didn't put up any #s in his first year and then puts up Luka #s in his second year, would you feel the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom