OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. He looked a lot better than that in college LOL.

We all know his defense was going to be DPOY level but Anthony Davis's offensive game was unrefined in college. I'm actually amazed at how skilled and smooth he's become in the NBA.

I remember when AD was coming, my comp for him was Chris Bosh on offense and Joakim Noah on defense. That's a very good player, and AD still has blown that comp out of the water. :lol:
I think your comp was underselling his upside though. He always had a higher ceiling then those guys. As good as Bosh was.

yea Hayward can create on his own right as well and can put up 20, but realistically will probably be around 15-17ppg as long as we have the Jays and Kemba. Just not enough touches but a good luxury to have another shot creator in the lineup

That and the fact that he's no selfish with very high IQ. He doesn't need to score to affect the game.

I think your comp was underselling his upside though. He always had a higher ceiling then those guys. As good as Bosh was.
I think I have a tendency to undersell prospects than over because they rarely exceed expectations. A prospect has to be really great for me to compare him to a current or all time great player.

that's crazy and harmful to be thinking and saying that in an open forum. there are many people who actually believe that giving police more money will change their course. no, it only gets worse if you provide them with more funding. that's why so many people are tired of having their communities ripped apart financially when politicians funnel more money to invader cops who are there to simply abuse, hurt and kill.
exactly

Utah is literally allowing Murray to do whatever he wants.

No traps, no doubles, etc.

Not doing anything to get the ball out of his hand

Mitchell literally has to do everything for his team with no real offensive threat on the floor

Denver is actually trying to get the ball out of his hands and slow him down and they just can't.

I think I have a tendency to undersell prospects than over because they rarely exceed expectations. A prospect has to be really great for me to compare him to a current or all time great player.
Fair enough. Bosh was really really good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom