OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on the most improved list why wouldnt Graham be on there. He went from fringe roster spot to best player on the team. He came out of nowhere even though I liked him at Kansas. He's the kind of guy you make the award for to me. Ain't like Brandon Ingram came out of nowhere. Dude was supposed to be this.
100!

That award belongs to a guy like Graham and what he did in over a year. He was bum status to a guy that increased his average by 13.5 points and made over 200 three's. 200+ 3's!!! NEVER EVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED HE WOULD DO THAT.

Wait, this is a Bucks "home" game. Why are the fans doing the spirit fingers with Giannis at the FT line? :lol:

Wasn’t Dragic rumored to be on the move to Dallas as part of a 3 teamer to facilitate String to Miami?

He would legit be perfect for the Mavs. Really good player. Has been awesome for Miami in the playoffs thus far.

giphy.gif

:emoji_clap:
Best bow and arrow in the league. Elite 3pt celebration. Green Arrow

What happens when a MIP becomes a bum the next year? :lol:
You hope they improve, and they usually do, after a MIP award. But i remember Aaron Brooks winning that award and being awful the next year.

Brooks was awesome the year he won. Lowry was wishing to be like Brooks that year.

Then they traded him to Phoenix (Lowry took his spot) and that was it. Struggled for a few years and had a solid year on Denver (?).

For some, like Danny Granger, his MIP year was his peak.

I was looking at the individual defensive rating stats the other day and Wes Matthews was 2nd in the league to Giannis. I was surprised. I remember him as a good solid defender back in his blazers days but was shocked he was up there.

Wasn’t Dragic rumored to be on the move to Dallas as part of a 3 teamer to facilitate String to Miami?

He would legit be perfect for the Mavs. Really good player. Has been awesome for Miami in the playoffs thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom