OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are about to do something really big then. They now have everyone’s attention.

Yeah there has to be more to this than skipping one single game. Seems like Bucks and Clippers/Lakers were the most willing to boycott so if they end up playing each other in the Finals I can see them Threatening to sit out again if there isn't justice or if some other situation arises.

Pretty positive the players made this decision based on some other factors we don't know about.

It has peoples attention. Thats all anyone asked for.

The key is how long they get peoples attention.

I respect it.

I wanted the players to continue to sit out and make the owners and league hurt, but i support the players in whatever they feel gives them the best opportunity to promote change.

even if they did just sit out for a day, it's a day where they all came together to discuss what they could collectively do to implement change. even if this isn't the best way, i support them taking a mental health day to join as a collective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom