OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re probably thinking of this. It’s like Kyrie with that gaggle of white yambs. Can’t always judge...
1598502300631.jpeg

yea i had read dude attended a march.. then obviously coming hard against Charlotte with the bathroom ban

had zero clue dude was married

These conflicting reports by media leakers to paint some in different lights is straight up goofy.

Let the damn players speak when they are ready to decide what to do. All this drama I’m seeing is really weird.

I can see Lebron being angry but not because he doesn't support the cause but more so because he's looked at by a lot of people as the face of the league. Which you have to admit is true even if you hate him. If this went down in Jordan's day and he hypothetically supported a boycott, you better believe he'd be livid that he wasn't informed in advance.

These conflicting reports by media leakers to paint some in different lights is straight up goofy.

Let the damn players speak when they are ready to decide what to do. All this drama I’m seeing is really weird.

It's similar to the NBA free agency rumor mill. We got conflicting reports hourly. Just wait until things are official.

This is unfortunately par for the course due to the 24-hour news cycle and the constant push/desire to break news. If you really look at the wording of these tweets they are not even really offering insight into how it’ll play out but they do damage to certain people/sides. Sad |l

It was personal to the bucks. I understand how they didn’t tell anyone. In the moment it must have been immense tension and pressure to do it or not
100%

Some of the most effective forms of protest are quite often the spontaneous ones out of raw emotion.

So often the endless back and forths and organizing ends up neutering or diminishing it's potency.

Can't really be too mad at the Bucks at all given the impact it immediately had and the fact that it hit directly home for them makes it all the more understandable to anyone faulting them imo

I see what's going on here. I don't know if it's intentional but they're trying to present it as the players are not on a unified front. Similar to what happened with them with the initial apprehension of coming into the bubble. Trying to figure out why and who benefits from this.

Already know that clown SAS is going to go off tomorrow about it cause he said earlier he would've had a problem if all the teams weren't on the same page.

I see what's going on here. I don't know if it's intentional but they're trying to present it as the players are not on a unified front. Similar to what happened with them with the initial apprehension of coming into the bubble. Trying to figure out why and who benefits from this.

Already know that clown SAS is going to go off tomorrow about it cause he said earlier he would've had a problem if all the teams weren't on the same page.
And all the big name reporters are falling into it and not just referring to Woj and shams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom