OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about revolution of the guillotine variety just yet :lol: but it definitely feels like things have been evolving and trending a certain way in terms of widespread collective and righteous anger all over in recent months...

maybe not at that extreme but like you said, what if it spreads.

first sports...then blue collar workers...then service workers...then the rest of the proletariat/third estate...then you got a full on shutdown of basic society and vast majority of regular old citizens raging against law enforcement, government, and the bourgeoisie. thats when the real change happens :pimp:

would think that as a gay man, he wouldn’t jump to conclusions regarding others

and by that I mean, I can pretty much guarantee that assumptions have been made about him in his life so he should have empathy for others when they’re put in certain situations

Seriously what kind of money is there in tap dancing where people are so quick to do this kind of crap to their entire families and themselves?

The people who tap dance are always the emotionally unstable people who can not handle rejection in some way....so they find comfort and acceptance in being “the good one” with White supremacist. Peep the Terrance k Williams clown. He’d just be another goofy average brother. But pay him to tap dance, and give him a sense of belonging/purpose in turn for turning on his own people and using his skin color as cover for White supremacist....

SOLD!

maybe not at that extreme but like you said, what if it spreads.

first sports...then blue collar workers...then service workers...then the rest of the proletariat/third estate...then you got a full on shutdown of basic society and vast majority of regular old citizens raging against law enforcement, government, and the bourgeoisie. thats when the real change happens :pimp:
Yea definitely felt that the mixture of a pandemic, deep rooted economic inequality and systemic injustice topped with the absolute destructive ****show at the very highest levers of power, provides all the conditions for renewed urgency and resolve towards many more people opening their eyes and becoming active in actually wanting to fight for something better for all.

There's obviously the flipside of that where it'll also energize the worst and ugliest aspects of society but real and lasting change has never once been easy throughout history

We need to win the chip. Shocked that Lebron wants to end the season smh.

9099b1c0b01c72cfee490245673945bb.jpg

“We all need a day to figure stuff out.”

If someone really said this, i take it as they’ll be back playing after the other group of guys not take the courts tomorrow.

So true, cant knock these NBA players they pushing the racists away from NBA

Notice how he slid Kobe Bryant in there as being acceptable? This is how and why Trump stated that people liked MJ much more than LeBron as well. I respect both MJ and Kobe as athletes, but the fact that both also made these devils comfortable, enough to down a LeBron, really pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom