OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He takes a backseat to them if we are being honest.

I don’t disagree with this at all

but he’s clearly the closest one. Think he’s honestly a rising star given the relationships he has and the trust and connection that players have with him

1598500369596.gif

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat asked why other teams might be upset later and this is why IMO. They’re doing this **** live right now. Probably could have presented a more crisp ask that they all agreed on as opposed to just more action from owners.

I don’t disagree with this at all

but he’s clearly the closest one. Think he’s honestly a rising star given the relationships he has and the trust and connection that players have with him
Yea, that is how I feel. He is on the rise but we still wait for Woj and Shams to report on OUR athletes.

Hopefully in due time that changes.

I just get sickof seeing others eat off us.

1598500369596.gif

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat asked why other teams might be upset later and this is why IMO. They’re doing this **** live right now. Probably could have presented a more crisp ask that they all agreed on as opposed to just more action from owners.

I don't think they would've ever reached a consensus agreement. You saw the waffling the Celtics and Raptors were doing when they were asked about what they were going to do.

Sometimes you need someone to just pull the trigger and deal with the fall out from there.

1598500369596.gif

You would think that with the PBU being there and some of major faces of the NBA, they would have come up with a little list...
Seriously what kind of money is there in tap dancing where people are so quick to do this kind of crap to their entire families and themselves?
It's baffling. Kendrick Perkins just keeps digging a hole and showing how much tap-dancing he can do.

1598500369596.gif

Nah the way it all went down shouldn’t be a problem for anyone. Every athlete and every team can choose to do what they want

nobody should be pointing fingers at the bucks or asking what their intentions are. Sometimes these things bubble and there aint time to plan

Kendrick has his opinion but he’s not even in the bubble so it’s worth jack. The players made a statement and now it’s up to each person to make their choice going forward. You can expect for police murders but they were deep into the first round, how you gonna make this mass plan? In war you gotta roll with ****

Seriously what kind of money is there in tap dancing where people are so quick to do this kind of crap to their entire families and themselves?

I seen a black conservative woman praise Trump this morning and talk about justice for Jacob Blake in the same breath, burned my soul cause of all the respect I have for black women. I cant fathom it, I don't even have the strength to ask why or try to disabuse her of her faith in any way. It's beyond me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom