OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What explanation is needed from the bucks side lol

I get it if players want an explanation about how cancelling would affect their salaries but bucks made an executive decision nothing else to say

From what I've read the Magic were a bit upset that they weren't given the heads up on the Bucks boycotting the game. It does make them look a bit bad that they were out there getting ready to play.

Milwaukee definitely sparked this whole thing earlier and having the 2 highest profile squads remaining announcing they're seeming done is gonna light an even bigger fire under the power brokers asses and force them to act a lot faster IMO

From what I've read the Magic were a bit upset that they weren't given the heads up on the Bucks boycotting the game. It does make them look a bit bad that they were out there getting ready to play.
That’s a part of the shock of the statement. Imo it made it more powerful

Magic don’t gotta be asking all these questions just go with it or stay. Bucks did what they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom