OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love this decision, the NFL needs to follow suit if there aren't any major changes to policies and politics surrounding police brutality in America. Hillbillies don't watch the NBA. A lot of them love football. That'll be when they really start being impacted by these protests.
unfortunate but true

It’s been kind of fascinating to me during this pandemic how many people on here who have consistently trash basketball takes have revealed they also have trash takes on much bigger, more important issues. I’m not sure why the correlation is so strong, but it is.
My theory is they don’t take enough time and effort to understand the sport. They take the same approach throughout their life including understanding human justice issues. Probably at work, school, relationships etc.

what does that even mean?

It won't count as a win for Orlando. We don't know the future implications. If the teams stay in the bubble, then they'll most likely postpone the games a day or two. If the season gets canceled, then it's a moot point

Daniel Cameron is a scumbag and a buffoon. He thinks the RNC will save him from racism because he taps dances for them. I have no respect for him.
Easily one of the most loathsome individuals who's existence I've been forced to learn of recently.

How an absolute **** like that gets to wield the spector of justice and make decisions impacting lives daily is a big part of why things stay the way they are

To paraphrase the great Dr Cornel West 'dark faces in high places doesn't always deliver when it comes to justice'

Obviously the Magic owners wouldn’t help given their views and ties to Trump...But this just an example of who these owners have direct lines and connections to...It goes all the way to the top

“I can’t see the connection between the owners and the judicial process” Yea right :lol:

This is a poor statement taking away the player's agency. They should all just leave the bubble. Try and brand that Adam Silver

Easily one of the most loathsome individuals who's existence I've been forced to learn of recently.

How a absolute **** like that gets to wield the spector of justice and make decisions impacting lives daily is a big part of why things are the way they are
He is the typical sellout that thinks selling out his people will get him a seat at the table when it won't.

It's incredible the gymnastics LeBron haters go through in order to take jobs at LeBron. We're talking about racial justice for black Americans and you're pulling up year old articles about him not advocating for Chinese people?

How a absolute **** like that gets to wield the spector of justice and make decisions impacting lives daily is a big part of why things are the way they are

To paraphrase the great Dr Cornel West 'dark faces in high places doesn't always deliver when it comes to justice'

Have you been to Kentucky? he represents the politics of the people there pretty well.

A87C9518-92A8-437A-9E65-9A601C986865.jpeg

Bucks did well hiring this sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom