OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of y'all wild judgmental for dudes who have most likely done absolutely nothing towards the movement for justice and change.

Guys out here pointing fingers and saying they don't have respect for a guy who's actually attempted to make an impact while not even opening up your wallet to donate $10 to a cause or protesting or doing anything. If you haven't made an effort for the greater good then please shut the **** up

It’s been kind of fascinating to me during this pandemic how many people on here who have consistently trash basketball takes have revealed they also have trash takes on much bigger, more important issues. I’m not sure why the correlation is so strong, but it is.

SmartSelect_20200826-134323_Chrome.jpg

Woke Perk
full

I need Bucks ownership to pick up the phone and make some calls. Again, a lot of these owners rub elbows with a lot of rich and powerful people in their state and across the country. If the Bucks and Packers owner made some calls, **** would get handled quick.

Curious to see if this has any impact on MLB and NFL. MLB commissioner is basically as worthless as Trump so he'll completely mishandle this. Goodell probably shidding in his pants hoping this gets resolved quick.

It’s been kind of fascinating to me during this pandemic how many people on here who have consistently trash basketball takes have revealed they also have trash takes on much bigger, more important issues. I’m not sure why the correlation is so strong, but it is.

NO LIES DETECTED. Most of those scumbags probably the but my freedom clowns 🤡 that won't mask up.

A lot of y'all wild judgmental for dudes who have most likely done absolutely nothing towards the movement for justice and change.

Guys out here pointing fingers and saying they don't have respect for a guy who's actually attempted to make an impact while not even opening up your wallet to donate $10 to a cause or protesting or doing anything. If you haven't made an effort for the greater good then please shut the **** up

EXACTLY. Dudes demanding action from another man then criticizing what he’s done when corrected, but haven’t done jack **** to aid the cause themselves.
Pathetic.

I need Bucks ownership to pick up the phone and make some calls. Again, a lot of these owners rub elbows with a lot of rich and powerful people in their state and across the country. If the Bucks and Packers owner made some calls, **** would get handled quick.

Curious to see if this has any impact on MLB and NFL. MLB commissioner is basically as worthless as Trump so he'll completely mishandle this. Goodell probably shidding in his pants hoping this gets resolved quick.

There aren't enough black American MLB players to make a difference IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom