***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I have a dilemma. Apparently, Mostert is healthy now. Who do I start?

Wilson or Mostert?

Unless yall tell me otherwise, I’m starting Mostert and Wilson :lol:
Mike Davis is my other RB. I also have McKissic but don’t trust him with Haskins at QB.

Championship round and Mike Thomas ruled out with Brees back smfh...

Brees vs KC or Russ @ WSH
Tim Patrick vs BUF or Coutee @ IND
Pats D/ST @ MIA or 49ers D/ST @ DAL

I have a dilemma. Apparently, Mostert is healthy now. Who do I start?

Wilson or Mostert?

Are those 2 your only options? Mostert is the better of the 2 but i cant trust it he left the game last week and didnt come back. Seemed to be on the verge of not playing and now Shanahan says "he's good to go"

Wilson prob ends up vulturing the TD yet not having the yards to make it worthwhile. Mostert prob gets enough work to have everyone wanting to see more yet he gets pulled randomly for wilson or mckinnon.

Unless yall tell me otherwise, I’m starting Mostert and Wilson :lol:
Mike Davis is my other RB. I also have McKissic but don’t trust him with Haskins at QB.

Championship round and Mike Thomas ruled out with Brees back smfh...

Brees vs KC or Russ @ WSH
Tim Patrick vs BUF or Coutee @ IND
Pats D/ST @ MIA or 49ers D/ST @ DAL

Start Russ and just hope its good Russ.
Patrick
I wanna say Pats because Dolphins dont have a RB worth much and that same thing happened with LAC so they forced Herbert to pass. Also Dolphins limping in to this matchup with their top 3 pass catchers all injured (questionable)

All standard

1. Flex: Hunt CEH Wilson
2. WR2: AB Patrick R.Higgins (no Bradberry for NYG) .. FA are Gage & Pittman
3. Flex: Hunt C.Davis Godwin AB
4. WR2: Evans Lockett C.Davis

All standard

1. Flex: Hunt CEH Wilson
2. WR2: AB Patrick R.Higgins (no Bradberry for NYG) .. FA are Gage & Pittman
3. Flex: Hunt C.Davis Godwin AB
4. WR2: Evans Lockett C.Davis

1. Flex: CEH or Hunt (Only cause I fear Chubb might take a good chunk of touches)
2. Higgins
3. Hunt (first choice) or Godwin
4. Evans

PPR - Need 1 WR, 1 Flex out of:

C Samuel, S Shepherd, J Crowder
Fournette, Wilson Jr

also playin Jalen Hurts over Bridgewater with Stafford out....:smh:

desperate times

Should I make any changes? Down big already but I feel I still have a chance...
Screenshot_20201219-160039.png

I’m ready for Josh Allen and Aaron Jones to do the Lords work and help me tonight so I can be one step closer to the championship

I’m ready for Josh Allen and Aaron Jones to do the Lords work and help me tonight so I can be one step closer to the championship

Packers/Rodgers wont let Jones shine, esp in primetime window. Rodgers needs to pad his stats

40% chance of rain in Washington. Man I want to start Russ but too many factors starting to work against him. Brees playing at home and will have to throw against KC.

The fact I’m going up against Mahomes makes me nervous. And I lost Mike Thomas...

Benched Keenan on Thursday. Need to pick someone up. Any advice? I picked up Scantling but having second thoughts.

This is what waivers is looking like. Full PPR.

wr.jpg
wr2.jpg

Rest of my team

team.jpg

Gesicki plays you start him
I like Coutee over AB also

Yeah im waiting to hear if he plays or not. He's been clutch the last few weeks where ive only got 2pts at most weekly all season at TE

Wasnt sure at WR2 my ole ladys team is loaded so i put him there for now in hopes that be breaks out lol.

What about Patrick

Anybody benching Zeke this weekend? Still hurting and going against SF defense.

I got McKissick on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom